<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2979 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    why am I having so much trouble getting hyped for wrestlemania?
    You're not the only one. It's a terrible card this year. But I sold my Kings/Yotes tickets for Sunday anyway just because it's Wrestlemania... I guess.

And they moved the Neville/Aries Cruiserweight Title match to the pre-show. That's how stupid they are.

On a random note.... http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...f-from-nowhere

That makes me sad. Obviously we all know he appears from under the ring. But when someone records it like that, it ruins the "magic".
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)

The card is actually decent on paper, they just have done a ****ty job hyping it.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

It's
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

I stopped watching the WWE a few weeks ago.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    613 Post(s)

A little excitement has a rumor of the Hardy Boys showing up as a surprise entrant in the tag team title match.

There's a reason they're called rumors.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2979 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    A little excitement has a rumor of the Hardy Boys showing up as a surprise entrant in the tag team title match.

There's a reason they're called rumors.
    Weird, how can they be a surprise entrant if it's a Triple Threat Ladder Match? They can interfere, sure... but that should be as far as it goes.

As for the Smackdown side, I'm disappointed that the Smackdown Tag Team Division are all relegated to the Battle Royal. No Smackdown Tag Championship match there. And I'm also disappointed that the Smackdown Women's Championship match is also on the stupid pre-show. They need to stop calling it a Women's revolution if you can't even put two women's title matches on a 4 hour show.

That's the problem with Wrestlemania this year (and last year). 13 matches listed. 3 of them are on the pre-show with 10 on the main show. Plus they got all these stupid singers to waste time on the show too. (Good bathroom break time for the fans). Either way, it's unrealistic to ask for someone to sit there for 6-7 HOURS and expect them to be loud all the way through.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    613 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Weird, how can they be a surprise entrant if it's a Triple Threat Ladder Match? They can interfere, sure... but that should be as far as it goes.
    Because it's WWE, duh. Can't you just see them coming up with a way to change the match stipulations the day of?

Yeah it was just some dumb rumor I read.

oh and since I haven't gotten an update in awhile.....WHERE THE HELL IS FINN BALOR?

And.....let's have Styles take out Shane in the preshow. Bryan comes out with a new surprise opponent......Nakamura? Balor? Now there would be a match possibility. (and yes I know there's no chance, especially of nakamura)
    Nay.