Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    687 Post(s)

anyone get a whiff of the crowd chanting "that's too far" during Mahal's segment last night..?

I still love Rusev

Charlotte as a face just seems weird, but I'm also kind of digging it. Ric should come out to celebrate once she wins the title, then leave and let her have the moment.

Lana's "you are a crazy cat lady" line to Natalya had m lol'ing
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; September 20th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3102 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    anyone get a whiff of the crowd chanting "that's too far" during Mahal's segment last night..?

I still love Rusev

Charlotte as a face just seems weird, but I'm also kind of digging it. Ric should come out to celebrate once she wins the title, then leave and let her have the moment.

Lana's "you are a crazy cat lady" line to Natalya had m lol'ing
    I'm not digging the racist route that Vince is having Jinder take. I get what he's saying, when he says the fans will turn on Shinsuke because he's not American. But all these racist jokes? Meh. That's not exactly the best way to try and get someone heat, even if he's a bad guy.

I like your idea about having Ric come out to celebrate with Charlotte when she wins. But storyline wise, didn't Charlotte insult the hell out of her father on RAW? I guess we can technically forget that. For Ric's sake.

On a side note, I like how they're finally giving Aiden English and Tye Dillinger consistent TV time. Unfortunately, it's at the expense of Sami Zayn. Hell.. even Breezango took a bit of a back seat now. And the return of Shelton Benjamin has been a little pointless with how little he's been used with Chad Gable.

The WWE writing staff sure sucks.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    687 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

I like your idea about having Ric come out to celebrate with Charlotte when she wins. But storyline wise, didn't Charlotte insult the hell out of her father on RAW? I guess we can technically forget that. For Ric's sake.
    She did, but last night she basically did an around town face turn anyway.

I was happy Dillinger is getting more time, but poor Zayn I think has been on tv maybe once the past 2 or 3 weeks? Good lord. I will be wearing his shirt sunday in protest.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    687 Post(s)