Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 1105

Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

  1. #1101
    All Star
    ucsdguy1's Avatar
    Karma: 3672739
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)

    Default

    Well color me unimpressed with Paige's return. Sounded a bunch like dead air time that took the crowd from excited to silent. And why wait until they're in the middle of a fatal fourway for the #1 contender? I guess good to see two callups from NXT with her, but did anyone really care?
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; Yesterday at 09:20 AM.

  2. #1102
    All Star
    ucsdguy1's Avatar
    Karma: 3672739
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh and I should also point out how awesome the Miz really is. (Hell even the shield were laughing at the crowd's "Miz is awesome" chant as something they've never heard before around the world). Miz partly eats it up and partly reacts as a heel should. He is brilliant at rotating from witty and funny to deadly serious. His asking for thanks for playing a part in reuniting the shield plus due royalty checks was hilarious. Seriously I've disliked this guy ever since the MTV show days, but he wins me over more and more each time. Surprised he lost the title in one shot, but apparently he's taking time off to go film another Marine movie which is a shame.

    And back to the women's segment. Somehow Paige + two NXT superstars were able to plow through four wwe women (well 3 after the captain said screw this and ran away). And where the hell was Nia Jax while all this was going down????

    If the plan is to have Asuke run rampant and eventually claim the title, does Paige now step into that position first? And will they just have Asuke continue to squash midcarders for the foreseeable future?
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; Yesterday at 09:37 AM.

  3. #1103
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147005536
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,074
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3200 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Well color me unimpressed with Paige's return. Sounded a bunch like dead air time that took the crowd from excited to silent. And why wait until they're in the middle of a fatal fourway for the #1 contender? I guess good to see two callups from NXT with her, but did anyone really care?
    Mandy Rose got to skip NXT because she's way too hot. Granted, she did pay her dues ever since Tough Enough and worked nothing but house shows. But you can add her to the list right next to Braun Strowman where they didn't have to work on NXT TV to get noticed. Meanwhile Sonya Deville went through several gimmicks in NXT and still rarely won too. But here she is, with an MMA fighting gimmick.

    There's a running joke going around that Vince likely paired them all up together because their first name initials spell out PMS together. Vince and Kevin Dunn might find that hilarious or something.

    I wonder if this means the Iconic Duo of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay are getting called up to Smackdown tonight. You can't just add 3 Women to RAW and nothing to Smackdown right? And I also wonder if this means we might see a Women's Royal Rumble in January. If they can get up to 10 Women from RAW and Smackdown, then maybe throw in NXT and Mae Young Classic wrestlers in the mix and returning wrestlers for a one time appearance like Kelly Kelly, Lita, Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool, etc... you got yourself a Rumble match.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  4. #1104
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147005536
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,074
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3200 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Oh and I should also point out how awesome the Miz really is. (Hell even the shield were laughing at the crowd's "Miz is awesome" chant as something they've never heard before around the world). Miz partly eats it up and partly reacts as a heel should. He is brilliant at rotating from witty and funny to deadly serious. His asking for thanks for playing a part in reuniting the shield plus due royalty checks was hilarious. Seriously I've disliked this guy ever since the MTV show days, but he wins me over more and more each time. Surprised he lost the title in one shot, but apparently he's taking time off to go film another Marine movie which is a shame.

    And back to the women's segment. Somehow Paige + two NXT superstars were able to plow through four wwe women (well 3 after the captain said screw this and ran away). And where the hell was Nia Jax while all this was going down????

    If the plan is to have Asuke run rampant and eventually claim the title, does Paige now step into that position first? And will they just have Asuke continue to squash midcarders for the foreseeable future?
    Oh is that why Miz dropped the title? To film a movie? I guess that makes a lot of sense then. You can't have a show with an IC and Universal Champion making no-shows. Here I thought they just wanted to make Reigns look good as usual before he beats Brock since Wrestlemania season is coming up.

    I think you know why Nia Jax was conveniently missing.. =D She can't look bad in the beatdowns after all. Especially not when Paige finally showed up again with some friends.

    This could be something for Asuka to do though. Nobody is ready for Asuka, unless it's a 3 on 1 beatdown or something like that.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  5. #1105
    All Star
    ucsdguy1's Avatar
    Karma: 3672739
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Oh is that why Miz dropped the title? To film a movie? I guess that makes a lot of sense then. You can't have a show with an IC and Universal Champion making no-shows. Here I thought they just wanted to make Reigns look good as usual before he beats Brock since Wrestlemania season is coming up.

    I think you know why Nia Jax was conveniently missing.. =D She can't look bad in the beatdowns after all. Especially not when Paige finally showed up again with some friends.

    This could be something for Asuka to do though. Nobody is ready for Asuka, unless it's a 3 on 1 beatdown or something like that.
    I don't think Asuke goes up against Paige just yet. My guess, we see Paige/NXT vs. a combination of Bayley/Sasha/James/Fox/Other for awhile to get the NXT girls some airtime and build up Paige's faction. At some point maybe Bliss comes out to save the day and turns face. But, I suppose the long winded road would be to have Paige win the title by Royal Rumble if not sooner, be a heel champ for awhile, and have Asuke be the one to finally take it from her? I'm not exactly sure where Nia Jax or Bliss fit into this yet...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •