<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3729 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    I think she's perfectly fine with Mom duty.
    She has kids?! Nooooooooooooo
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    643 Post(s)

If I remember correctly, she's been pregnant since 2014.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1104 Post(s)

So NXT is taking part in Survivor Series sunday, but Takeover is Saturday? Is that counter-intuitive? I'm actually not really liking the whole invasion angle either. It's repetitive, and I'd rather see NXT be a standalone. I hate to see the tremendous matches those guys and gals put on get watered down in a 7 hour wwe ppv...

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1104 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    So NXT is taking part in Survivor Series sunday, but Takeover is Saturday? Is that counter-intuitive? I'm actually not really liking the whole invasion angle either. It's repetitive, and I'd rather see NXT be a standalone. I hate to see the tremendous matches those guys and gals put on get watered down in a 7 hour wwe ppv...
    and after watching NXT from Wednesday that about sums it. About 14 inter-brand brawls all with a build to Survivor Series, and very little build to Wargames. Not really even sure why they're having it this weekend.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3729 Post(s)

and after watching NXT from Wednesday that about sums it. About 14 inter-brand brawls all with a build to Survivor Series, and very little build to Wargames. Not really even sure why they're having it this weekend.
    I know it's Survivor Series weekend and all but it is silly that WWE is going to pretend that NXT isn't going to be at an extreme disadvantage going into Survivor Series after almost everyone going through hell at War Games.

I still haven't re-subbed to the Network and I don't plan to. But I did catch a bunch of highlight clips.

- Dakota Kai a heel now. Awesome! I could see that she was left out of the War Games teams and wasn't even part of the "invasion" angle on Smackdown when the Women attacked. So this heel turn was great even if we sensed it was coming.

- Kevin Owens is now back on NXT like Finn Balor. This is a great way to establish them as the 3rd brand and not a developmental brand anymore.

All in all, I'm sure I missed a great TakeOver. I still kind of get chills thinking back to last year and how we got to experience War Games in person.

As for Survivor Series tomorrow... I don't care for it. =\ Remember last year when Smackdown won the pre-show match and they insisted that it didn't count? Then RAW swept everything, making Smackdown look pathetic and then there was ZERO follow up on it? That's why i don't care about this invasion angle at all. I'm sure it was all done to get NXT to beat AEW in ratings which they barely did this past Wednesday. But I'm sure after this PPV, things will be back to normal and no one will care about this brand supremacy nonsense again.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1104 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    I know it's Survivor Series weekend and all but it is silly that WWE is going to pretend that NXT isn't going to be at an extreme disadvantage going into Survivor Series after almost everyone going through hell at War Games.

I still haven't re-subbed to the Network and I don't plan to. But I did catch a bunch of highlight clips.

- Dakota Kai a heel now. Awesome! I could see that she was left out of the War Games teams and wasn't even part of the "invasion" angle on Smackdown when the Women attacked. So this heel turn was great even if we sensed it was coming. I give props to all the women in this match, they delivered.

- Kevin Owens is now back on NXT like Finn Balor. This is a great way to establish them as the 3rd brand and not a developmental brand anymore.

All in all, I'm sure I missed a great TakeOver. I still kind of get chills thinking back to last year and how we got to experience War Games in person.

As for Survivor Series tomorrow... I don't care for it. =\ Remember last year when Smackdown won the pre-show match and they insisted that it didn't count? Then RAW swept everything, making Smackdown look pathetic and then there was ZERO follow up on it? That's why i don't care about this invasion angle at all. I'm sure it was all done to get NXT to beat AEW in ratings which they barely did this past Wednesday. But I'm sure after this PPV, things will be back to normal and no one will care about this brand supremacy nonsense again.
    Women’s wargames match was great. They’ve been teasing a Kai heel turn for awhile. Figured it might happen. Makes sense she would attack and prohibit her from partaking in the match. Might also though have liked her to turn during the match and cost the face team the win. Also very surprised they still let LeRae/Rhea win, and that Baszler got pinned. I suppose Kai can start a feud with any of them now.

Both wargames matches were tons of fun as expected. I legitimately prayed for people's safety a few times in both matches. Good to see Kevin Owens have something to do. Undisputed sure did go through some tables. And Cole yeesh, how does he compete tonight? He won’t lose but I’m sure they can build up his being beat up.

I get Balor had to win, but another loss for Riddle should hurt his credibility, no? He's still pretty over, but at some point has to beat someone again.

So both NXT women's and men's champions took the pins in their matches? When does that happen

Limited matches, but all matches pretty good (with the wargames being highlights). I look forward to NXT not really doing anything much of note tonight ☺
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; November 27th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1104 Post(s)

I look forward to NXT not really doing anything much of note tonight ☺
    Okay I guess I stand corrected

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1104 Post(s)

Didn't watch Raw but I suppose Rollins and AOP are now a thing? I guess it's good AOP is doing something..

This Rusev/Lana thing needs to end now, and badly. But at least he mentioned that it was Rusev Day again...

I'm pretty much only on NXT and AEW nowadays