<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3082 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Good to see zayn get a clean win over rusev. Sad to see he'll next be fed to Samoa joes slaughter.

Stoked for Bayley. But man titles fly around like hot cakes nowadays..

I gots me tickets for Raw at staples center next week..
    Quote Originally Posted by CIrvine View Post
    Reigns basically manhandles Guns and Gallows. KO and Jericho over. I'm over with RAW for now.
    Reigns making the tag champs look bad is typical Reigns booking and it is why RAW is unwatchable for me. It's going to suck to see Strowman lose to Reigns at Fastlane.

Speaking of Fastlane, it will also suck to see Owens drop the Universal Title to a damn part timer in Goldberg. There is no reason at all to have the Lesnar/Goldberg match be a Universal Title match. But I guess on the casual fan side of things, it seems like a big deal to have these two major stars compete for the title. But for fans who watch it regularly... it's just stupid booking.

Bayley winning the Raw Women's Title is great for Bayley but you're right.. they're flying around like hotcakes. Charlotte is 16-0 in PPVs (which is similar to Ric Flair's 16 title reigns) but when she always loses on RAW, what's the point? WWE always talks about Wrestlemania moments. They should have saved Bayley's title win for Wrestlemania. Now it looks like she'll just lose it right back to Charlotte at Fastlane.

On the Smackdown side, the story is looking great there. Orton just refused a Wrestlemania match with Bray Wyatt since he's the champ. So Daniel Bryan made a #1 Contender's Battle Royal match. This is a great chance to have Luke Harper win it and then Orton will want his title match after all. Make that match a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title and it'll be really fun to watch.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    571 Post(s)

The Rock calling CM Punk after Raw is awesome.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    The Rock calling CM Punk after Raw is awesome.
    It was pretty funny. He came out about 4:45 and got the crowd juiced up, but had to remind everyone they didn't need to chant "rocky, rocky" during the live show.

Whatever movie they were filming looked horrible.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3082 Post(s)

It was pretty funny. He came out about 4:45 and got the crowd juiced up, but had to remind everyone they didn't need to chant "rocky, rocky" during the live show.

Whatever movie they were filming looked horrible.
    I saw clips of that.. what was that about? So he's working on a movie with Paige for who knows what reason.. and they were filming a match between "Paige" and "AJ Lee"? So they couldn't just use actual footage of their match a few years ago? They had to film it again with actors? It sounds awful.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    571 Post(s)

He's filming a movie about the crazy family of Paige's. There's a documentary on her family on youtube.

Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

yeah that about covers it. It was pretty funny as a director was feeding the rock lines who would then direct the crowd.

"we want a loud cheer on the count of 3"
    "we want a lot of booing on the count of 3"

He was having a lot of fun milking the crowd though.

Then finally they just said we're bringing out the actresses and filming the final wrestling scene in full, so just act however you feel like acting. He left right as this started. I got really bored at this point so we just took off to beat the exit traffic.

And with Raw, for as boring as the Big Show/Strowman match might have been, the crowd was incredibly into it live. We all wanted to see a suplex off the top rope so bad...

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

Undertaker/Reigns could be kind of fun. But if they let Roman run through the Taker...
    3 Way Match at Mania with Reigns/UT/Strowman, with UT winning as Reigns and Strowman take each other out much?

I don't know man, but Jericho as a face just doesn't seem as fun as comedic heel Jericho who people love anyway. But he's still the best (at what I have no idea). I like Owens at least going after his other title, but wish KO could've stayed in the main title picture until at least Balor got back.
    Zayn again just fodder to be destroyed to further someone else's stature???? #%*&

I thought they might have Banks turning heel. Turns out her master plan all along was to help Bayley keep the title then take it from her. But man that Charlotte just keeps getting in the way. Do we not think the PPV streak will start up again? I can see Charlotte winning as Bayley or Banks cause each other to lose, starting a "former friends" feud between them.

And it was pretty funny hearing the CM Punk chants drown out quite a few segments last night.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3082 Post(s)

I am absolutely appalled at how bad RAW is booking things. I'm reading the results and I'm just shaking my head at how bad that show is week in and week out. I watched Fastlane live and that show from top to bottom kinda sucked. They only gave Samoa Joe/Sami Zayn like 12-15 minutes instead of 25+? They spent almost 20 minutes on pointless matches like Cesaro vs Jinder Mahal and Rusev vs Big Show? And it's not only that but those two matches dragged like crazy. Just no story line and Rusev is getting buried for no reason.

The only good match was Neville vs Jack Gallagher. The rest was quite forgettable and average at best.

Undertaker/Reigns could be kind of fun. But if they let Roman run through the Taker...
    3 Way Match at Mania with Reigns/UT/Strowman, with UT winning as Reigns and Strowman take each other out much?

I don't know man, but Jericho as a face just doesn't seem as fun as comedic heel Jericho who people love anyway. But he's still the best (at what I have no idea). I like Owens at least going after his other title, but wish KO could've stayed in the main title picture until at least Balor got back.
    Zayn again just fodder to be destroyed to further someone else's stature???? #%*&

I thought they might have Banks turning heel. Turns out her master plan all along was to help Bayley keep the title then take it from her. But man that Charlotte just keeps getting in the way. Do we not think the PPV streak will start up again? I can see Charlotte winning as Bayley or Banks cause each other to lose, starting a "former friends" feud between them.

And it was pretty funny hearing the CM Punk chants drown out quite a few segments last night.
    Unfortunately, Taker is going to lose to Reigns. It's been 2 years now I think, with WWE shoving Roman down our throats and they won't stop. Undertaker already lost his streak to Brock, so he'll mostly likely lose to Roman just because Vince says so. I think they're going to do Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title after Wrestlemania anyway. All those months of making Braun look like a monster only for him to lose CLEANLY to Roman at Fastlane was ridiculous. But if they're doing a Triple Threat Match, I can see that happening. It's a good way to not have Taker work as hard since he gets injured easily these days.

Jericho as a face is good. I saw a clip and I liked how he went from "Drink it in maaaaaaaaan!" to "Cheer me on maaaaaaaaaaan!" That guy has really reinvented himself and it's great. The only problem is that people really want to cheer for Kevin Owens (mainly because he's damn good in the ring and on the mic). So it's hard to make him a true bad guy. Fighting for the US Title is fine, since Vince is forcing him out of the main title picture for now. Storyline wise though, it makes NO sense for Jericho to cost Owens the match at Fastlane.

If anything, Jericho should have helped Owens win and then attacked him. He should have wanted to get the Universal Title as an act of revenge. But since Vince was dead set on Goldberg/Lesnar, there was no choice.

Speaking of Goldberg/Lesnar... I absolutely hate that they put the Universal Title on a part timer like Goldberg. I mean I get it, Wrestlemania season means that the casual fans are going to watch again. On paper, Vince sees Goldberg/Lesnar as the headline. So having them fight for the Universal Title appeals to the casuals. If Kevin Owens was head lining the PPV, the casuals might not care as much. So yeah, I understand that part... it just sucks for hardcore fans like us, that's all. But Vince knows the hardcore fans will tune in regardless of how wrestlers are booked. So he just wants to make sure he gets the casuals to tune in. By the way, this is a huge reason why CM Punk quit WWE. They constantly put old part timers over any of the full time staff.

The RAW's Women Division is a mess. Don't get me wrong here, I think Bayley, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte are GREAT wrestlers. I just hate that Charlotte is already a 4 time champion. They also put the title on Bayley way too soon. They should have kept the undefeated PPV streak until Wrestlemania and then have Bayley capture her first championship for a huge reaction. But they ended the undefeated PPV streak for no reason, and Bayley is already a champ. Hell, Sasha is already a 3 time champ too, so in a way... it doesn't matter who wins the match at Wrestlemania. They killed any reason to have people excited over the match.

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

Speaking of Goldberg/Lesnar... I absolutely hate that they put the Universal Title on a part timer like Goldberg.
    this

They should have kept the undefeated PPV streak until Wrestlemania and then have Bayley capture her first championship for a huge reaction. But they ended the undefeated PPV streak for no reason, and Bayley is already a champ. Hell, Sasha is already a 3 time champ too, so in a way... it doesn't matter who wins the match at Wrestlemania. They killed any reason to have people excited over the match.
    and so this.

I know some casual fans who don't care about Bayley at all. She's never really been given a storyline to go with. That storyline with Charlotte finally losing at WM would've been so so much better.

Oh and add that Strowman getting built and built only to lose cleanly to Reigns to my "this"

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    691 Post(s)

I don't know man, but Jericho as a face just doesn't seem as fun as comedic heel Jericho who people love anyway. But he's still the best (at what I have no idea).
    At what he does, man!