Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)

JBL is probably gonna be fired soon. Just more proof the Be a Star charity is a sham.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

This Smackdown roster looks fun.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3062 Post(s)

Finn Balor is probably injured again. Reports say he got a concussion on RAW thanks to Jinder Mahal. =[

Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Finn Balor is probably injured again. Reports say he got a concussion on RAW thanks to Jinder Mahal. =[

Yeah, that was a nasty elbow by Jinder Mahal. That GIF doesn't show how Finn crumpled. Didn't look good. He finished the match fine, to his credit.

Times have changed. 30 years ago, might not be any repercussions from that other than the receipt Jinder is owed. I hope Finn is okay.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

I'll destroy Jinder if that's true

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

And hey Sami welcome to smackdown. Now go lose another match!

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    And hey Sami welcome to smackdown. Now go lose another match!
    Well, hey, he did beat The Miz on his way out of RAW.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

A few random thoughts…

•*Braun's attack on Roman last week was really great. I neglected to mention it at the time, but it seemed like the only really important thing on RAW in a looooooooooong time. Not sure this will resuscitate Roman in the "WWE Universe," but it at least revitalizes Strowman's monster status.

• Speaking of monster status, I loved the RAW main event between Strowman and Big Show. Those guys really busted their asses and put on one heck of a show. I was especially impressed by Big Show. Dude is 45 years old, 400 pounds and has been doing this thing for a long time, and he is working harder than ever. I bow to him, surely. Strowman, meanwhile, continues to impress. When you think of what guys like Luke Harper and him bring to the table for big men, you have to wonder if they are just freaks, or if this is the future for big men going forward. I have to think the latter.

• Of the singles title belts, it seems like the Universal Championship, the Intercontinental Championship, and the RAW Women's Championship are just buried right now in terms of importance. The two most important-seeming singles titles are the US Championship (of all things), and the Smackdown Women's Championship (and probably the Cruiserweight Championship, too). Disappointing.

• I predict that a Kassius Ohno versus Kevin Owens match would end in a double KO.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3062 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LetTigerIn
    A few random thoughts…

•*Braun's attack on Roman last week was really great. I neglected to mention it at the time, but it seemed like the only really important thing on RAW in a looooooooooong time. Not sure this will resuscitate Roman in the "WWE Universe," but it at least revitalizes Strowman's monster status.
    I'm sure Vince was going nuts because the crowd kept roaring every time Braun attacked Roman. All the "you deserved it" and "Thank you Braun" chants were hilarious. Trying to make Roman Reigns the sympathetic face is not going to work... but they won't give up on it. What really sucks though for Braun is that the only thing to come out of the PPV is for Roman to destroy him. =\

• Of the singles title belts, it seems like the Universal Championship, the Intercontinental Championship, and the RAW Women's Championship are just buried right now in terms of importance. The two most important-seeming singles titles are the US Championship (of all things), and the Smackdown Women's Championship (and probably the Cruiserweight Championship, too). Disappointing.
    Agreed. That's why I hate it so much that part timers like Goldberg and now Lesnar are holding the Universal Title. A major title like that, the champ needs to be on TV weekly and not once a month at best. And the reason why it feels like it the US Title and Smackdown's Women's title are built up so well is because the writing (for whatever reason) is better on Smackdown. Owens and Naomi can't stress enough how important the belt means to them. While on RAW, Ambrose hardly mentions the title, he just kind of holds it. And Bayley while deserving, just seems to have the title too. I will give RAW the upper hand in the Tag Division and the Tag Titles though. The Smackdown tag division are often forgotten, mostly because there's just not enough time for them to show up on TV.

I predict that a Kassius Ohno versus Kevin Owens match would end in a double KO.
    Haha, it's like you read Vince's mind. =P

Oh and as for Smackdown, I'm loving the "land of opportunity" thing. Jinder Mahal is the #1 contender for the WWE Title. And Primo and Epico dropped their Shining Stars Puerto Rico gimmick and are now just "The Colons". They're just going with the, "We've been given a new opportunity and we're going to seize it." They do it without bringing up all the years they had to job. It's a tough situation really. I for one, am happy for them because I feel like every wrestler deserves a chance to shine. You don't make it far in the wrestling business just to be a jobber and a joke character forever. I blame WWE for making them jobbers for years and years. That's why some fans have a hard time coming to terms with Jinder as the #1 Contender. But in reality, he freaking deserves it for busting his ass all these years without really complaining.

And it also helps that the Smackdown PPV is still like 5 weeks away, so they have time to build a story and whatnot. Or hell, they could even do a title match on TV and do something else for the PPV. All the while, they have the "real" main event in Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles for the US Title. So yeah... I'm digging the land of opportunity stuff. Sami Zayn will get his due too. Just keep him away from Kevin Owens because they wrestled each other a million times already on RAW.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

I wish every wrestler got his or her day in the sun.