Click Here!
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 240

Thread: Official Dodgers 2012 Season Thread...

  1. #211

    Default

    And Mattingly's response to the offensive struggles the past 3 weeks? Switch Kemp and Gonzalez in the order. Yeah, that'll fix it...



    He doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keyTOarson View Post
    And Mattingly's response to the offensive struggles the past 3 weeks? Switch Kemp and Gonzalez in the order. Yeah, that'll fix it...



    He doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
    Welp, worked in the first inning. Still doesn't represent a longterm solution, though.

  3. #213

    Default

    Ethier batting second Victorino batting sixth. It's different at least.

  4. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pb2k View Post
    Ethier batting second Victorino batting sixth. It's different at least.
    I just hate that the guy who has been hitting the ball the hardest the last month (Cruz) and the guy with the best OBP (A.J.) are not put in positions that would give the team a better chance to win. Instead of Victorino not getting on base for the middle of the lineup, now he'll just be ending innings with the middle of the lineup on base.

  5. #215

    Default

    Did the Dodgers hire Terry Murray? Where the hell is the offense at?

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pb2k View Post
    Did the Dodgers hire Terry Murray? Where the hell is the offense at?
    I've actually compared Mattingly to Murray numerous times. He just doesn't get as much out of his team as you know is there. The Kings clearly proved that bringing in Sutter.

  7. #217

    Default

    But the players like him!

  8. #218

    Default

    Josh Beckett Got Thrown Out At First By The Right Fielder

    Lazy ****er Beckett. A 9-3 putout. Go have another beer you has been.

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Traffic View Post
    Josh Beckett Got Thrown Out At First By The Right Fielder

    Lazy ****er Beckett. A 9-3 putout. Go have another beer you has been.
    Beckeet was actually hustling down te line. Beltran just made a great play.

    EDIT: Friggin autocorrect...
    Last edited by keyTOarson; September 14th, 2012 at 07:54 PM.

  10. #220

    Default

    If anything Beckett has been pitching well since his arrival. Offense... well... It's been offensive.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •