Click Here!
Page 1 of 170 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: All things: GAME OF THRONES

Default All things: GAME OF THRONES

All of those giant "War is Coming" bus advertisements have been making me so excited!!
    Great story line, great set/costume design, great cast, even greater acting...ahhh so stoked.
    Anybody else a fan of the show?

Long live Eddard Stark

And still being new to the board I'm not sure if these posts are supposed to only go in the "All things {instert here}" threads.

We have been keeping it to the all things:HBO thread so you will find the discussion there. Welcome aboard btw.

One Marmot, Two Cups
    Images

Whetever, dudes. I'm posting here.

House Lannister must burn (except for Tyrion. That dude's a keeper.)

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

Looking forward to the all out war, and how it may differ from the book series.
    Brienne of Tarth 4 life yo!

Quote Originally Posted by darby View Post
    Whetever, dudes. I'm posting here.

House Lannister must burn (except for Tyrion. That dude's a keeper.)

That's fine. It's not as if this show is too small for it's own thread. If you haven't read the books...you may find that Tyrion is not the only Lannister of value.

Quote Originally Posted by noble savage View Post
    looking forward to the all out war, and how it may differ from the book series.
    Brienne of tarth 4 life yo!
    the wench!!!!!!

One Marmot, Two Cups
    Images

Jaime's a bit too whiny for my taste. You made a bad decision. Get over it and deal.

"It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

POTENTIAL SPOILERS...BEWARE.

Quote Originally Posted by darby View Post
    Jaime's a bit too whiny for my taste. You made a bad decision. Get over it and deal.

???? He did? or I did? Have you read the books???? It's not as clear cut as it looks.

One Marmot, Two Cups
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    POTENTIAL SPOILERS...BEWARE.

???? He did? or I did? Have you read the books???? It's not as clear cut as it looks.
    Yeah I've read the four books he's in. He's a whiny bitch.