Click Here!
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers/Marvel movies

* jerseydevil has reached 25700 posts!* [07:47 AM]

I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    What else does he have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    What else does he have to do?
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.

C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.
    Is he? No? Doesn't he?

Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????

Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.

Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.
    Yeah...Ion Griffud(?), good point. I liked Chiklis good enough but he was too short. Man them movies are just sooooo meh.