Page 16 of 248 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 2472

Thread: The Avengers/Marvel movies

  1. #151
    Team LGK
    x-wingcamewest's Avatar
    Karma: 48531438
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,422
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)

    Default


    * jerseydevil has reached 25700 posts!* [07:47 AM]

    I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.

  2. #152

  3. #153
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 15650756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4056 Post(s)

  4. #154
    Hating ties is dumb.
    Dr. Naysay's Avatar
    Karma: 1088297
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    What else does he have to do?

  5. #155
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 15650756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4056 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    What else does he have to do?
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.

  6. #156
    Hating ties is dumb.
    Dr. Naysay's Avatar
    Karma: 1088297
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.
    Is he? No? Doesn't he?

  7. #157
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 15650756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4056 Post(s)

    Default

    Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????

  8. #158
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 15650756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4056 Post(s)

  9. #159
    PJ Harvey is God
    adgy-san's Avatar
    Karma: 11381351
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37,530
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1276 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.

  10. #160
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 15650756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47,615
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4056 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.
    Yeah...Ion Griffud(?), good point. I liked Chiklis good enough but he was too short. Man them movies are just sooooo meh.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •