Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 392

Thread: Movies: Your guilty pleasures

  1. #351
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 1206421600
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,324
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3225 Post(s)

    Default

    @notbob made me remember this again , probably already posted it 3 times. BUT COME ON

    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0086379/

  2. #352
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 261103448
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,272
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1230 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    @notbob made me remember this again , probably already posted it 3 times. BUT COME ON

    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0086379/
    Never saw it
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter

    User formerly known as

  3. #353
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 1206421600
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,324
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3225 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    Never saw it
    They plucked a car!

  4. #354
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 17251756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    48,612
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4232 Post(s)

    Default


  5. #355
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 2628000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    865
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    311 Post(s)

    Default

    Seven Psychopaths.

    Sam Rockwell is my favorite comedic actor. It is difficult to isolate the reason for my love of this film, beyond the hot guy, the funny guy and Chris freakin' Walken, Walkening out, like a boss. But maybe that's why it is a guilty pleasure movie.

    Good times. If you haven't seen it and you like DAAAARK comedies, enjoy.

  6. #356
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 261103448
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,272
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1230 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Seven Psychopaths.

    Sam Rockwell is my favorite comedic actor. It is difficult to isolate the reason for my love of this film, beyond the hot guy, the funny guy and Chris freakin' Walken, Walkening out, like a boss. But maybe that's why it is a guilty pleasure movie.

    Good times. If you haven't seen it and you like DAAAARK comedies, enjoy.
    You have probably already seen it but if you havent i highly recommend Mr. Right. I think it is streaming on HBO Go.
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter

    User formerly known as

  7. #357
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 2628000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    865
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    311 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    You have probably already seen it but if you havent i highly recommend Mr. Right. I think it is streaming on HBO Go.
    Thank you, Robert. Good looking out.

  8. #358
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 17251756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    48,612
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4232 Post(s)

    Default

    If you like Sam Rockwell



    Dude just oozes charisma in everything. Even Poltergeist...which was unnecessary and uninspired, he shines. Not capable of a bad performance.

  9. #359
    Taxi Squad
    What party?'s Avatar
    Karma: 2628000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    865
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    311 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    If you like Sam Rockwell



    Dude just oozes charisma in everything. Even Poltergeist...which was unnecessary and uninspired, he shines. Not capable of a bad performance.
    Thank you, Jd. That movie caught my eye when it was in the theater but it only lasted a week, so i missed it. =( I'll give it a whirl.

  10. #360
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 1206421600
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,324
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3225 Post(s)

    Default

    Where are we with Dream Team? I saw this in theaters, I remember everyone thinking it was a bit of a Keaton over the top attempt at one flew over the cuckoo's nest but I still love it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •