Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    405 Post(s)

Happy Halloween!!!
    Most of the time Ministry's songs sound like what I imagine meth feels like but "Everyday is Halloween" transcends their own sound, kudos.

I put the D in RICHARSON
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    512 Post(s)

here's my Halloween story (that didn't happen on Halloween)

http://qmungous.tumblr.com/post/1669...da-ca-i-worked

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Universal Studios Hollywood has announced a limited time offer for Halloween Horror Nights tickets, offering guests the opportunity to save up to $30 on the first 2 Weekends and receive a bonus gift. The offer ends August 6th, 2018.

Tickets can be purchased for any of the event nights taking place on September 14, 15, 20, 21, and 22.

Guests can choose one of the following as their bonus gift:

4pm Early Park Entry
    Free Universal Cinema Ticket
    Free General Parking
    Express Pass for Terror Tram
    Ticket products for other nights of the event will go on sale on August 7, 2018.
    Maaaaybe

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4481 Post(s)

Halloween Horror Nights Adds ‘Poltergeist’ to 2018 Mazes
    http://collider.com/halloween-horror...s-poltergeist/

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

We getting close dawgs

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    938 Post(s)

Halloween Wars back on food network tonight. It’s the most wonderful time of the year..

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1273 Post(s)

I went to Knotts Scary Farm on Saturday night, did the BooFet, and early entry into the park along with the Fright and Fast Lane Pass. The BooFet was good, we were seated in Spurs, towards the very back in one of the smaller rooms, seemed to be connected to the Ghost Town Grill maybe? My wife is terrified of clowns and we had a great one pay us a visit at our table. They had a lot of fun with her, pretty much was the highlight of our night. We wrapped up our dinner by 6:40pm and headed out towards the GhostRider portion of the park. announcement.

Here is my brief review of the mazes and scare zones in order from favorite to least favorite.

Mazes:

• The Depths (new this year), We thought was really well done. While it isn't particularly scary, it was beautiful inside and utilized a cool technique that simulated you walking in about waist deep water (depending on how tall you are). If you want a spoiler you can watch some youtube videos, but it doesn't even come close to capturing the essence of being in the maze.

• Pumpkin Eater, still was awesome, I felt like they added some new strobe effects?

• ShadowLands, another great immersive environment, however they did away with the intro scene. Now you just go through it as every other maze, but still awesome.

• Dark Ride, fell down my list of favorites though (was #2 for me last year), it just felt a bit lackluster this year.

• Paranormal Inc, felt the same to me.

• Trick'or'Treat, same o', the flashlights are still cool, however it might be time to retire it after this season?

• Special Ops; Infected, didn't notice anything too different from last year.

• Dark Entities (new this year), pretty elaborate set design, but didn't really impress me much, maybe because I'm not a fan of Sci-Fi?

• Red Barn, meh, maybe I'm getting old but the blood/guts/gore doesn't really sit well with me these days.

Scare Zones:

• Ghost Town, the original, this will always be #1 to me. I will say the fog was lacking at the beginning of the night, but later on it ramped up to its normal thick self

• Forsaken Lake, this was really cool, albeit felt kind of small, and this is weird to say, but almost too dark. I say that because they theming and costumes were very cool, but you really had to look hard to notice just how awesome they were.

• The Hollow, another awesome theme, I just wish there were more scaractors throughout the area, especially on the northern half of Camp Snoopy heading towards Fiesta Village

• CarnEVIL, same o' same o'. No shortage of clowns, thats for sure, and since the area is so bright, I'm not sure what else they could do there...then again, it would be awesome to see what they could come up with.

Shows:

We didn't bother watching any of the shows this year, but I did see a YouTube video of the Hanging, it was horrible. I couldn't even finish it. I had also heard that Hacks (replaced the Elvira show) was kind of meh. Every year we seem to have horrible timing regarding catching the magic show in The Birdcage, and this year was no different...we missed it again.

Attractions:

Log Ride Halloween Hootenanny: Felt the same to us as last year, always a great thing when they theme it for Halloween.

All in all it was cool. We were done by about 9:30pm, even with the F and F Pass, I wasn't really up to stay much longer.