Click Here!
Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 783

Thread: Official Dodgers 2013 Season Thread

  1. #311

    Default

    Going to my first game of the season tonight. Not really looking forward to seeing Capuano pitch three and 1/3rd innings while giving up 5 earned runs.

  2. #312
    Would you Believe... MaxwellSmart's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    Karma
    1130501

    Default

    According to the Dodgers Twitter:

    Dodgers starters have a 13-1 record with a 1.72 ERA (22 ER/115 IP) in their last 18 games. LA starters lead MLB with a 3.20 combined ERA.

    That's uncanny!

  3. #313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    Going to my first game of the season tonight. Not really looking forward to seeing Capuano pitch three and 1/3rd innings while giving up 5 earned runs.
    I'll be there too. Cappy is either really good or really bad, 0 runs or 5 runs. Last time he gave up 6 runs i believe so hopefully we get good Cap tonight. Hanley is back though!

  4. #314
    Team LGK mugs's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,247
    Karma
    2000525455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSmart View Post
    According to the Dodgers Twitter:

    Dodgers starters have a 13-1 record with a 1.72 ERA (22 ER/115 IP) in their last 18 games. LA starters lead MLB with a 3.20 combined ERA.

    That's uncanny!
    and that's including Capuano!

  5. #315
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,804
    Karma
    1229739

    Default

    Dad: What channel is the dodger game on
    Me: KCAL
    Dad: again?
    Me: Yep
    Dad: *$%&

    go time warner go!

  6. #316
    Would you Believe... MaxwellSmart's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    Karma
    1130501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugs View Post
    and that's including Capuano!
    I want to say that it's Kershaw that lost that lone game. Am I right?

  7. #317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Dad: What channel is the dodger game on
    Me: KCAL
    Dad: again?
    Me: Yep
    Dad: *$%&

    go time warner go!
    Amazon.com: RCA Basic Indoor Antenna: Electronics

    Screw Time Warner!

  8. #318
    Team LGK mugs's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,247
    Karma
    2000525455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSmart View Post
    I want to say that it's Kershaw that lost that lone game. Am I right?
    I was referring to the ERA stat but iirc Kershaw gave up 2 runs in the single loss while the Dodgers lineup had an epic late comeback after Capuano gave up 5 or 6 runs in the win.

  9. #319
    2nd Scoring Line Claw21's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    809
    Karma
    1005000

    Default

    I'd rather have Fife than Cap

  10. #320
    2nd Scoring Line pb2k's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    528
    Karma
    1021400

    Default

    ****ing Capuano. Go away.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •