Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 254

Thread: Xbox One

  1. #111
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19,437
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2907 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pb2k View Post
    Microsoft reversed pretty much all of their stupid DRM today.

    Xbox Live's Major Nelson Your Feedback Matters &ndash; Update on Xbox One :
    As a fan of video games, this is awesome to hear. However, I think the backlash was too much and they realize that, which is why they are trying to recover their losses.

    Besides, what is going to stop them from changing their mind again a few months after the console is released? This was their original plan after all... am I right? What if this is their last resort kind of idea to get fans to change their minds, buy the Xbox One and then have them turn another 180? Granted, those are "what if" scenarios, but again.. this is Microsoft we're talking about. The same company that said, "Deal with it" and "buy a 360 if you want to play offline".

    Time will tell. Either way, the fans have spoken and this is good news for all the gamers in the world. I'm still however, making the switch. Too little too late Microsoft. Thanks anyway.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  2. #112
    Team Melf.
    Dexter's Avatar
    Karma: 4212174
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    6,478
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

    Default

    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  3. #113
    Wow! That's a low score!
    Palffy3314's Avatar
    Karma: 1064000
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    That's why it's kind of funny to see people in such a hurry to pre-order the new systems too. I would rather just wait for the first price drop and possibly a newer/better model of the system.
    I see your point and agree for the most part, but I got a PS3 a month after they came out (60gb) and in my opinion, that's still the best version of the PS3. I could play my PS1 and PS2 games on it and do anything a newer PS3 could. Unfortunately it crapped out on me sometime in late 2011, but 5 years of the first version of a console with that kind of power isn't bad. It probably would have lasted longer had I not let other people use it over the years, lol.

    Also, good to see Microsoft dropping that DRM crap.

  4. #114
    I'm Back
    Homer Simpson's Avatar
    Karma: 38849600
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,515
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

    Default

    The Kinect is the deal breaker for me, I do not want a camera and a microphone recording me. I did not care too much about the always on and the disc sharing but I understand why people were against it. Kill the Kinect and I will purchase a XB1.

  5. #115
    Inanimate ****ing object
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 10467502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    16,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2421 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
    The Kinect is the deal breaker for me, I do not want a camera and a microphone recording me.
    Do you own a piece of tape?

  6. #116
    Darryl Sutter has a posse
    SuperCalo2000's Avatar
    Karma: 1333400
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,818
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default

    If only it were that easy. That thing is like the Predator. it can sense your heartbeat and hear as well.

    As for the 180... Hahahaha !!! About time MS came to their senses.

  7. #117
    I'm Back
    Homer Simpson's Avatar
    Karma: 38849600
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,515
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

    Default

    But the Kinect comes with an IR camera, will this magical piece of tape stop Bill Gates from watching me dance naked to Lady Gaga on Wednesday nights?

  8. #118
    All Star
    NastiMarvasti's Avatar
    Karma: 2022222
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    728 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palffy3314 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    That's why it's kind of funny to see people in such a hurry to pre-order the new systems too. I would rather just wait for the first price drop and possibly a newer/better model of the system.
    I see your point and agree for the most part, but I got a PS3 a month after they came out (60gb) and in my opinion, that's still the best version of the PS3. I could play my PS1 and PS2 games on it and do anything a newer PS3 could. Unfortunately it crapped out on me sometime in late 2011, but 5 years of the first version of a console with that kind of power isn't bad. It probably would have lasted longer had I not let other people use it over the years, lol.

    Also, good to see Microsoft dropping that DRM crap.
    Yup, that's the version I still use and it is definitely the best one. That's the main reason I'm considering the pre-order.

  9. #119
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19,437
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2907 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Do you own a piece of tape?
    You can stop them from watching, but you can't stop them from listening. Unless you really want to unplug your Xbox One every single time when you're done playing.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  10. #120
    The Dolphin is not Amused
    orpheus's Avatar
    Karma: 10601607
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    20,996
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1404 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
    But the Kinect comes with an IR camera, will this magical piece of tape stop Bill Gates from watching me dance naked to Lady Gaga on Wednesday nights?
    Do you make a poker face? :P

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •