Click Here!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: REIGN Sign Baby Kopitar

  1. #1

    Default REIGN Sign Baby Kopitar

    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  2. #2

    Default

    We knew this would happen

  3. #3

    Default

    Must have been a clause in anze's contract
    Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh

  4. #4

    Default

    damn his brother can grow a killer stache.

    can anyone clarify this double affiliation thing? i'm assuming jets or kings could bring him up if they wanted to?
    Last edited by KopiFan11; December 31st, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KopiFan11 View Post
    damn his brother can grow a killer stache.

    can anyone clarify this double affiliation thing? i'm assuming jets or kings could bring him up if they wanted to?
    Anyone can sign him to a PTO. The deal with the Reign is for ECHL only.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  6. #6

    Default

    I'll be going on Sunday, will be my first Reign game.
    Wonder if Anze will be there watching.

  7. #7

    Default

    Got nothing going on Sunday. I might be there as well.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Anyone can sign him to a PTO. The deal with the Reign is for ECHL only.
    this is just my ignorance to the farm teams, i don't pay much attention to them other than who gets called up and sent down from LA, but who manages trades? can the reign make any moves they need, or does that have to goe through the affiliated teams? if kopi2 would get sign by another team other than wpg, i'm assuming if the team doesn't assign him to their ahl affiliate, what happens?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KopiFan11 View Post
    this is just my ignorance to the farm teams, i don't pay much attention to them other than who gets called up and sent down from LA, but who manages trades? can the reign make any moves they need, or does that have to goe through the affiliated teams? if kopi2 would get sign by another team other than wpg, i'm assuming if the team doesn't assign him to their ahl affiliate, what happens?
    The Reign are totally independent on the running of the team. Monarchs often sign Reign players to PTO when they are short staffed, and the Jets can sign who they like for their farm team as well. I think the only prospect the Jets have are Sol, and Hutchinson. Kings prospects are Bidlevskii, and Niederberger. Everyone else is free to sign in the AHL wherever they want.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    The Reign are totally independent on the running of the team. Monarchs often sign Reign players to PTO when they are short staffed, and the Jets can sign who they like for their farm team as well. I think the only prospect the Jets have are Sol, and Hutchinson. Kings prospects are Bidlevskii, and Niederberger. Everyone else is free to sign in the AHL wherever they want.
    The Reign website says that Bidlevskii signed a contract with LA, but there's no record of it on Cap Geek. Also why would he have played last year in South Carolina and earlier this year in Bakersfield. I wonder if they just redid the page for MacDermid and never paid that much attention.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •