View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denver Broncos

    1 8.33%
  • Seattle Seahawks

    11 91.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Superbowl XLVIII

  1. #11
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 2037697647
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,744
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2987 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    lol jealous?
    Maybe, although if he didn't ask the chick what she was wearing when he called he should lose his man card.

  2. #12
    Hops Are Addictive
    WestCoastIPA's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    928
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    As some of you know, Lions fan here (probably only one on the site), and don't care for either team.

    That being said, since the wife is a Niner fan and hates the Seahawks, I will be rooting for and would put all my money on the Seahawks. Of course, that probably means I'm dooming the Seahawks to a loss and the wife gets to laugh at me again as all my money is lost. Oh well, **** happens!

  3. #13
    Hops Are Addictive
    WestCoastIPA's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    928
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    I will add that I do believe that the Seahawk defense will find a way to slow down the Bronco offense. I think it will be a close game that the Seahawks will slowly take over and win by double digits in the end.

  4. #14
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 260248948
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,907
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastIPA View Post
    I will add that I do believe that the Seahawk defense will find a way to slow down the Bronco offense. I think it will be a close game that the Seahawks will slowly take over and win by double digits in the end.
    If they can run Lynch effectively and run time off the clock, that is the best way to stop the Broncos offense. Just keep Peyton off the field.
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter


  5. #15
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 2037697647
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,744
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2987 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastIPA View Post
    I will add that I do believe that the Seahawk defense will find a way to slow down the Bronco offense. I think it will be a close game that the Seahawks will slowly take over and win by double digits in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    If they can run Lynch effectively and run time off the clock, that is the best way to stop the Broncos offense. Just keep Peyton off the field.
    As a Bears fan who watched a similarly imposing defense take on Peyton before there's a lot of similarities except the Seahawks most decidedly do not have Rex Grossman under center.

  6. #16
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 2037697647
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,744
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2987 Post(s)

  7. #17
    Nyssa's Minion
    jammer06's Avatar
    Karma: 2037697647
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,744
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2987 Post(s)

    Default

    And here come the random celebs!


  8. #18
    SHOOT!
    Butch 19's Avatar
    Karma: 1487800
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,437
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    273 Post(s)

    Default

    No biggy either way, but I'd rather see Seattle win. But I do like Manning...


    But more important, are they ever going to STOP with the Roman numerals?!? I'm so sick and tired of seeing XVIIIL (quick, some show me 83 in roman numerals - it can't be done!! and more importantly, who cares?!) Super Bowl XLIIV wgaf already! (psst - hey NFL, we won't think any less of you if you just write it SB 48)

  9. #19
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 260248948
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,907
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    And here come the random celebs!

    These two have been tearing up ny for a few months now. It has been quite amusing.
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter


  10. #20
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 260248948
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,907
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
    No biggy either way, but I'd rather see Seattle win. But I do like Manning...


    But more important, are they ever going to STOP with the Roman numerals?!? I'm so sick and tired of seeing XVIIIL (quick, some show me 83 in roman numerals - it can't be done!! and more importantly, who cares?!) Super Bowl XLIIV wgaf already! (psst - hey NFL, we won't think any less of you if you just write it SB 48)
    I can honestly say i dont know what number superbowl this is
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •