Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 112

Thread: All things:CONDIMENTS

  1. #101
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18215756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,246
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4374 Post(s)

    Default



    Lovely chutney-esque topper, not bad straight out of the jar. Otherwise...for chutney type uses. Found it in the International foods section of the local Ralphs.

  2. #102
    The Dolphin Cares!
    orpheus's Avatar
    Karma: 11334000
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    22,561
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1929 Post(s)

    Default

    Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard



    I have been meaning to try this. Due the mustard seeds, it's grainy, but I like the texture and while it is strong and spicy, its taste is not too strong. I like it.

    I must eat too much mustard. The servings per number for this ten ounce bottle is supposed to be 56, lol. More like 20 something for me.

  3. #103
    They're a finesse team.
    DRGinLBC's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,224
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    499 Post(s)

    Default

    Damn this stuff.


  4. #104
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18215756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,246
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4374 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard



    I have been meaning to try this. Due the mustard seeds, it's grainy, but I like the texture and while it is strong and spicy, its taste is not too strong. I like it.

    I must eat too much mustard. The servings per number for this ten ounce bottle is supposed to be 56, lol. More like 20 something for me.
    Hurm. I will have to try. In my mind...there are 2 mustards. Gulden's originaL...and Grey Poupon. I have tried countless dijon mustards, cause grey poupon is ridiculously expensive...but it is all there in the taste.

    WELCOME TO FLAVOR TOWN!!!!
    Last edited by jerseydevil; June 22nd, 2018 at 03:18 PM.

  5. #105
    fantastic hair.
    lunchbox's Avatar
    Karma: 1830545
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,418
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)

    Default

    i use maille brand mustard. both whole grain and dijon. i like it better than grey poupon.

    also jd, i find your sig half funny, half disturbing.

  6. #106
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18215756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,246
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4374 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    i use maille brand mustard. both whole grain and dijon. i like it better than grey poupon.

    also jd, i find your sig half funny, half disturbing.
    As is life? Noż

  7. #107
    Team LGK
    JWR's Avatar
    Karma: 9326230
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,360
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

    Default

    since we have been talking about mustards , here are a couple I really like

    https://store.mustardmuseum.com/prod...irish-mustards
    https://store.mustardmuseum.com/prod...erman-mustards
    "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison

  8. #108
    They're a finesse team.
    DRGinLBC's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,224
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    499 Post(s)

    Default

    + = Life

  9. #109
    With us always.
    DougW8's Avatar
    Karma: 1138000
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,070
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default



    This was one of my favorites, but I think it is off the market now. I discovered it at a local cheese market, went back and picked up a second jar, and then it became noting more than a memory.

  10. #110
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 261252448
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,320
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1249 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DougW8 View Post


    This was one of my favorites, but I think it is off the market now. I discovered it at a local cheese market, went back and picked up a second jar, and then it became noting more than a memory.
    Thats would make a great base for a wing sauce
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter

    User formerly known as

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •