Click Here!
Page 113 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2785

Thread: ***DSLR/Photography MegaThread***

Freakin' cool, Mike.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.

A couple from CityWalk today:

I could spend hours taking pictures in that throwback toy store they have there. So many colorful things in that shop!

Rest here.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.

You have a good eye, Glenn. That's what I'm trying to work on right now. The ability of using the camera to its capabilities will come in time but the "eye" for things is where my focus is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyFan View Post

Really like this one. Very cool. Was this one long or multiple exposures?

Quote Originally Posted by DeaderFan View Post
    Really like this one. Very cool. Was this one long or multiple exposures?
    Huh, it looks like photobucket has started to strip the exif, perhaps it is time to move to flickr then as that was the one advantage photobucket had.

Anyway, that was one exposure, 53 seconds, f/11, iso 100, 135mm, Canon 5D
    Last edited by VF; July 7th, 2008 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    LAist: This Week's Most Commented & Recommended

Second most recommended entry of the week in the LAist was my photo gallery on the LA Derby Dolls (my first LAist "assignment"). Most recommended article was a review of Master Kush, how can you compete with Master Kush?

I like the photo credit with the Michael Zampelli/LAist. Looks good. Can't wait to see it on more galleries.
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    A couple from CityWalk today:

I could spend hours taking pictures in that throwback toy store they have there. So many colorful things in that shop!
    Really nice shots! I love the one fountain one. Is the shoe totally clipping, or is it possible to pull a little detail back in it? I find myself saying again, "fantastic work".

Yah I tried and tried to get some detail back and still have a decent looking image. That was as good as I could get it.

Well, Samy's didn't have the IS version available, but I will be down at camp Friday and Saturday with a 300mm, anyone else going?

I hope 300mm isn't too much lens. Whenever I go out there, I take the 70-200mm, but I find myself running it closer to the short side for all but the close-up headshot type work.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    I hope 300mm isn't too much lens. Whenever I go out there, I take the 70-200mm, but I find myself running it closer to the short side for all but the close-up headshot type work.
    Interesting, was this with the D200 or the D3? I think my personal style has always been for very tight shots (I hate being short, but perhaps that is a personal problem ), but I will also bring the 85mm f/1.8, and the 135 f/2 and a 1.4x extender, so I will effectively have a ~190mm f/2.8 as well, so I'm feeling fairly comfortable not being stuck to long, but that would kinda suck if the 300mm just ended up being to long for the building.