Click Here!
Page 128 of 279 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2786

Thread: ***DSLR/Photography MegaThread***

I went shooting in LA..... here is a few shots... still trying to get the hang of the Mac and stuff....

Set HERE

Quote Originally Posted by HeShootsNScores View Post
    I went shooting in LA..... here is a few shots... still trying to get the hang of the Mac and stuff....

Great shot, I love the color of the light on this one.

WTF is that. Seems like an awful lot of lampposts in one place. No wonder California has a budget crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurker View Post
    Great shot, I love the color of the light on this one.

WTF is that. Seems like an awful lot of lampposts in one place. No wonder California has a budget crisis.
    Its right next to LACMA (LA County Museum of Art) and across the street from the A+D museum... I was hired (weird) to shoot for an event

Camera bodies are crazy expensive to rent compared to lenses. No substance to this message, just bitching.

I just took my 27-55 2.8 IS lens in for repair because it died at Frozen Fury just after the IS part of it died a month ago (right after the 12 month point of course).

As it turns out, Canon warranties their lenses for 14 months, so it was still covered for another two weeks. Hopefully it will work a little longer this time, it's my fave lens that I do most of my stuff with besides hockey.

BOOM!! There goes the dynamite!!

I've just been asked to draw up a licensing agreement for my BUR Sunset picture (slightly edited) to be used on internet and print promotional material and internal corporate publications for SwissPort International!!!!

Cha-mother****ing-CHING!!!
    Last edited by FBJ; September 30th, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post

I've just been asked to draw up a licensing agreement for my BUR Sunset picture (slightly edited) to be used on internet and print promotional material and internal corporate publications for SwissPort International!!!!

Congrats!!! Now call the attorneys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post

That's awesome! Congratulations, Glenn.

Not that I expect an actual figure but is the money decent?

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did they see it? On the airline site?

Congratulations!