Click Here!
Page 226 of 279 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2786

Thread: ***DSLR/Photography MegaThread***

Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    check out a micro four thirds camera, they seem pretty sweet.

New Panasonic G3 Micro Four Thirds Camera Leaked?
    you can get a used (or purchased just for the kit lens) G1 for under $300 right now. great f'in deal.

Thanks for the links and help people. When I narrow it down I will send a pm to ask if the cameras are any good.

Not a recommendation by any stretch, but if any of you want a shutter release for REAL cheap, check this out. Suppose it wouldn't be bad in a pinch if you lose/forget/break a different one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Remote-Shutter-Release-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001G9TYHE/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1305586372&sr =1-4]Amazon.com: Remote Shutter Release Cord for Canon EOS 5D, 50D, 40D, 20D, & 10D Digital SLR Cameras: Electronics[/ame]

For $1 though, I'd take it if I had that camera.

YouTube - ‪Battle At F-Stop Ridge‬‏

Also, why is it that YouTube vids no longer automatically embed?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by FBJ View Post

I found copy/pasting them was ok. . .but it's not anymore either. :(

Was down at Laguna Beach last night. Between the wedding photogs and the bad weather, was tough to really get much. Came away with these though that I liked.

Love those time exposures. Did you use a tripod or set it on a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by FBJ View Post

You have to use the "long" link at Youtube.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awq90APEVgw"]YouTube - ‪Battle At F-Stop Ridge‬‏[/nomedia]

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    Love those time exposures. Did you use a tripod or set it on a rock?
    Thanks! Set it on a tripod. I can't find my shutter release so I set it to shoot after two seconds. Just thought I would get the horizon set (which still needs to be fixed in a couple) and not worry about it moving too much with pushing the button.

The last two were at 25 and 30 seconds. Gotta find my shutter release so I can use the BULB setting again. :(

Can't believe the kid's already 7...

The yearly portrait. Kinda rushed this year, since there was so much other stuff going on that we couldn't get a real portrait shoot done. Still, I'm happy.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.