Thread: All Things:NETFLIX

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    872 Post(s)

I finished Trollhunters Season 3. Man this show is really well done. I was invested. And they actually completed a story! That final episode, holy crap.

I didn't even know Emile Hirsch took over the voice duties of Jim until reading midway through the season, but I guess it didn't seem to bother me much.

Selke Smooth
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1243 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    I finished Trollhunters Season 3. Man this show is really well done. I was invested. And they actually completed a story! That final episode, holy crap.

I didn't even know Emile Hirsch took over the voice duties of Jim until reading midway through the season, but I guess it didn't seem to bother me much.
    I knew he took over but I thought it happened in season 1 haha. I didn't realize they had recorded so many episodes before Anton passed. I like how they blamed the voice change on Jim inhaling the grave sand or whatever it was called. I thought the voice change was pretty noticable.
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter

User formerly known as

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    872 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    I knew he took over but I thought it happened in season 1 haha. I didn't realize they had recorded so many episodes before Anton passed. I like how they blamed the voice change on Jim inhaling the grave sand or whatever it was called. I thought the voice change was pretty noticable.
    When I go back it is noticeable, but I guess I got used to it real quick

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4331 Post(s)

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4331 Post(s)

Netflix Revives ‘Lucifer’ for Season 4
    http://collider.com/lucifer-season-4-netflix/

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3379 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    So I watched this movie on Saturday. I rarely watch movies but I think that chick is like cute/hot lol.

Overall, pretty good pacing. Little bit funny. Worth a watch if anyone here likes romantic comedies.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

I have a bad rep!
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    413 Post(s)

</script><script >processGoogleTokenSync({"newToken":"FBS"},5);</script> tabindex="1">
    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    So I watched this movie on Saturday. I rarely watch movies but I think that chick is like cute/hot lol.

Overall, pretty good pacing. Little bit funny. Worth a watch if anyone here likes romantic comedies.
    The picture or video isn't showing for me, but I'm assuming this is Set it Up? If so, I watched it last night and thought it was very funny. The dialog is more clever than in most of these types of movies. I haven't watched very many Netflix originals, but this was the best of what I've seen. I made the mistake of watching the Adam Sandler/Chris Rock wedding movie and it made me want to punch myself for wasting that precious time.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3379 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by makemelaugh View Post
    </script><script >processGoogleTokenSync({"newToken":"FBS"},5);</script> tabindex="1">

The picture or video isn't showing for me, but I'm assuming this is Set it Up? If so, I watched it last night and thought it was very funny. The dialog is more clever than in most of these types of movies. I haven't watched very many Netflix originals, but this was the best of what I've seen. I made the mistake of watching the Adam Sandler/Chris Rock wedding movie and it made me want to punch myself for wasting that precious time.
    Yeah, Set It Up. I'm trying to think back if I had any major laugh out loud moments. Maybe I did not but there's no doubt that the movie did have its funny moments. It was a sweet movie and nothing raunchy like those Adam Sandler stuff. The only thing I had to nitpick about was that the anger being portrayed by Taye Diggs wasn't as genuine as it should be. Like I mentioned, the pacing was good. I think if anything, during the last arc they needed like 10 more minutes.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

I put the D in RICHARSON
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

I'm completely bored of Netflix right now... I should probably get a Shudder sub or something.

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4331 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luc SkyBomba View Post
    I'm completely bored of Netflix right now... I should probably get a Shudder sub or something.

OH HELL YES YOU SHOULD. $4.99, same as a good cup of coffee, or a bad sandwich you shouldn't eat anyway.