Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1051
  1. #951
    Go Tanner Go!
    roenick's Avatar
    Karma: 2000013000
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,701
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    395 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    How good is Peter Mullan?
    Was amazing!

    Great, great episode and finally great to get to know more about the Man in Black ...

  2. #952
    Sausage King of Chicago
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 15494502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    16,054
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3034 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    How good is Peter Mullan?
    I'm still scared of him from Ozark. And Top of the Lake before that.

  3. #953
    2 Late to Change My Name
    HeadInjury's Avatar
    Karma: 1817862
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,019
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    354 Post(s)

    Default

    I think last night's show was the best in the series so far.

  4. #954
    SHOOT!
    Butch 19's Avatar
    Karma: 1617300
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,408
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    319 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s HBO Series Is a Must-See Tour de Force
    http://collider.com/barry-review-bill-hader-hbo/
    we just bumped into this show a few weeks ago - WOW!! this dram-edy is awesome!! Bill Hader was really held back at SNL...

  5. #955
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18899756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,698
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4482 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    I'm still scared of him from Ozark. And Top of the Lake before that.
    Thanks bud, I didn't know he was on Ozark. Bumped it up to must see now.


    That being said...Am I the ONLY one seeing LOST comparisons???? You 'member? The show everyone hated...Oh and the half pint Desperado with Maeve was also Paulo on LOST. He and Nikki are strongly considered the JTS moment on LOST, 'member?

  6. #956
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18899756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,698
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4482 Post(s)

    Default

    ‘Silicon Valley’ Might Go Beyond Season 6
    http://collider.com/silicon-valley-season-6/

    Exclusive: Bill Hader Goes Deep on the ‘Barry’ Finale, That Ending, Season 2, and More
    http://collider.com/barry-finale-explained-bill-hader/

  7. #957
    Sausage King of Chicago
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 15494502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    16,054
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3034 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Thanks bud, I didn't know he was on Ozark. Bumped it up to must see now.


    That being said...Am I the ONLY one seeing LOST comparisons???? You 'member? The show everyone hated...Oh and the half pint Desperado with Maeve was also Paulo on LOST. He and Nikki are strongly considered the JTS moment on LOST, 'member?
    I haven't seen LOST, but peeps discussing WW on reddit have brought it up repeatedly. Makes me think about binging it at some point.

  8. #958
    2 Late to Change My Name
    HeadInjury's Avatar
    Karma: 1817862
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,019
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    354 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
    we just bumped into this show a few weeks ago - WOW!! this dram-edy is awesome!! Bill Hader was really held back at SNL...
    But it's going to get boring now since he's promised himself not to kill anymore, right?

  9. #959
    Just... just listen.
    darby's Avatar
    Karma: 3513644
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    12,933
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    925 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    I haven't seen LOST, but peeps discussing WW on reddit have brought it up repeatedly. Makes me think about binging it at some point.
    Dude. Don't.


    "Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

  10. #960
    All Star
    ucsdguy1's Avatar
    Karma: 5414739
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,807
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    I haven't seen LOST, but peeps discussing WW on reddit have brought it up repeatedly. Makes me think about binging it at some point.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •