Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    592 Post(s)

Orson Bean passes away at 91...

I have two autographed copies of his "25 WAYS TO COOK A MOUSE For the Gourmet Cat"...in which only one was to yours truly with an inscription "Keep the laughs coming"...the other just a basic autograph... He will be missed...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/orson-b...r-los-angeles/

Requiescat in pace

\_(ツ)_/
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

RIP Pappy Boyington....
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison

\_(ツ)_/
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

\_(ツ)_/
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4753 Post(s)

Sy Sperling, founder of Hair Club for Men, dies at 78
    Sperling
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1139926

The Dolphin is Not Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2432 Post(s)

Josť Mojica Marins Dead: Brazilian Star ‘Coffin Joe’ Dies At 83

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...th-coffin-joe/

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4753 Post(s)

James Gunn Briefly Shut Down The Suicide Squad Production After Death Of Beloved Dog, Dr. Wesley Von Spears
    https://amp.cinemablend.com/news/249...of-beloved-dog

The clip clop of your toenails against the floor behind me was the soundtrack of my life. For nearly seventeen years, you were with me. I’ve spent more time with you than any other being on this planet. You lived with me across the world – in Los Angeles, in London, in Malibu, in Atlanta. You roamed the sets of my films (and roamed into more than one shot). You were with me through my successes and failures, and you didn’t care a whit about them, as long as I was there for a cuddle, a belly rub, a wrestle, a walk, or a treat. Every night you would fall asleep curled tightly against my side and every morning you would lick my calf good morning while I peed. When I had to be away in a hotel room and couldn’t sleep, I’d take a pillow from the bed and put it against my side and pretend it was you. It usually helped. Through a divorce and a chaotic single life and various relationships, you were my one true constant. And in my darkest hours, you were the slim tether of love and joy that kept me connected to this fragile life. To the world you were Dr. Wesley Von Spears, or Von Spears, but to me you were Wesley, and the best friend I ever had. I love you, buddy. Thank you for making me a better man. ---
    Wesley passed away peacefully in my arms last week. The crew, cast, and studio were kind enough to allow me to shut down production in Panama and fly home to be with him. Although Jenn and I are both heartbroken, we know Wesley had an amazing, long life filled with people who loved him, and wise and compassionate veterinary care. Playful until the very end, he had come a long way from a stray, matted, snaggle-toothed puppy found wandering the streets of Carson City, California. Thank you to all of you, too numerous to mention, who helped make his life so wonderful and healthy. And, if you are so inclined, please consider making a donation to @SpayPanama to help dogs that don’t have the same advantages Wesley had. ❤️ #VonSpears