3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    He's just better than us folks without his intellect. The several thousand players are all in on it. Especially the ones that go bankrupt a couple of years after they leave. They don't want to expose the system that made them so wealthy. Wait...hold on. That didn't add up.

Then again, most conspiracies never do.

Also, to answer your question, yes. I believe all those comebacks and fantastic finishes. Know why? Because of the hundreds of other completely regular and common ones that you ignore. Also, because there's zero way to suddenly be able to act after competing at a top level for twenty years. You actually believe that they get to the nfl and they're told in training camps that they have to make it up now? That's supremely laughable.

its fascinating how people cant fathom something so simple.Athletes are by and large not bright. They only last a couple years and waste money. That's just life. It doesn't prove anything else cant happen.

why is it so hard to believe when in fact its true they produce billions of dollars in the NFL.
    Again.. you aren't a bright human if you believe a back up can lead a team to the greatest comeback ever when he only threw 47 passes all year. 2 years after one brother gets into the league he goes against his brother in a SB ?! the fact is its always too perfect and they pile up year after year. Its time to get wise.

I just gave you a quote from an ex player how they introduce rookies. Is it that hard for you to comprehend ?

the catholic church hid the fact they were a gay organization hide out for 50 years and you don't think billionaires can do what they want with all the media outlets in the same bed with them ? they make money for and off each other and anyone who complained would be black listed and never work again. Writing a book would make money for a year and that's it.

[

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

opening snap- he's so amped he thinks he's hiking for a punt ?

kick off TD 4:55
    look at 36 give a lame one arm attempt from behind.
    53 gives a cute little fake dive even though he is well behind.
    84 falls for no reason just to get out of the way.
    54 and 56 just let him go by. Everyone is taking bad angles and slowing down.
    and the kicker gives some lame ole bull crap not even trying to slow him down or cut him off.

5:44 Thomas fumble. Tell me it doesn't look like his hand is completely relaxed when the ball is knocked out in the close up replay at 6:07. tell me it looks like the defender tried really hard to knock it out.He is hardly using any force. as a matter of fact it looks like Thomas helped the ball just drop.

Kearse TD 6:14

basically, players are just bumping into him to make it look good. 32 is right there and just caresses Kearses hips .52 just tries to pretend he's a cape on his back. Don't give me the poor tackling cliché

Bring on Vancouver!
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1198 Post(s)

1. If it is all about the storyline, why haven't they scripted a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl yet?

2. What exactly was the point of fixing the Seattle vs. Denver game to be a total slaughter? Shouldn't the goal be to keep fans interested?

I mean we obviously aren't going to change each other's minds here, but I'll say two more things.

1. Of course there is always a storyline going into the Super Bowl, because the media/PR always finds these storylines and pumps them up. There is always an angle.

2. You site one quote from 40 years ago that is from a FAN (not direct source) as proof that this has been going on forever. Where did he hear this, at taco bell? And even if the quote is 100% accurate, how is telling rookies "this is showbusiness" the equivalent of saying "now you cheat and throw games". Any chance he meant that they are now playing on the grandest stage, everyone is watching, and that they should conduct themselves accordingly?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USCKingsFan31 View Post
    1. If it is all about the storyline, why haven't they scripted a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl yet?

2. What exactly was the point of fixing the Seattle vs. Denver game to be a total slaughter? Shouldn't the goal be to keep fans interested?

I mean we obviously aren't going to change each other's minds here, but I'll say two more things.

1. Of course there is always a storyline going into the Super Bowl, because the media/PR always finds these storylines and pumps them up. There is always an angle.

2. You site one quote from 40 years ago that is from a FAN (not direct source) as proof that this has been going on forever. Where did he hear this, at taco bell? And even if the quote is 100% accurate, how is telling rookies "this is showbusiness" the equivalent of saying "now you cheat and throw games". Any chance he meant that they are now playing on the grandest stage, everyone is watching, and that they should conduct themselves accordingly?
    the quote is Peter Gent who played in the NFL. He said if the public wants a winner or loser, that is what they will get. How is that so confusing for you? The point is there are too many perfect storylines that keep happening and don't you think its weird that older/aging players are getting to Super Bowls so often ? its because they are the popular money makers.

A- that's a stupid question
    B- I don't know, I don't work for the NFL
    C- this year it might happen

your thinking is incredibly one dimensional. They appease owners as well as appease the fan bases and try to intermingle the 2. plus now they have it set up for Manning to get one before he retires as a great comeback story. Remember how Elway got 2 very late in his career...they are just varying it up with a loss first this time

perfect storyline...sure they are able to bend one any way they choose but they pick the most obvious ones and try to make them seem so natural. Elways last SB was against Atlanta who just so happened to be coached by his old coach Reeves. You were supposed to believe Reeves was so good that he lead this new team to a SB so soon. But Atlanta never sniffed one before or since then. They aren't a major market and or the owner didn't mind just collecting checks.They made sure to take Deion out of Atlanta and put him in the 2 major market Cities SF and Dallas so they could have the post season with him because they had no intention of getting Atlanta deep into the playoffs often.

Remember what Strahan said at his hall of fame speech over and over again... he said " the improbable is not impossible"
    its the NFL telling you to believe any outcome that they feed you !

the improbable is not impossible-parity- any team can win on any given sunday- they could call holding on every play-
    these clichés were invented to make you believe anything that happens without question.
    sports cliché pseudo logic is what I call it. None of those things are actual truths but they want you to believe they are.

Hit it like a baby seal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    773 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davethehammer View Post
    the quote is Peter Gent who played in the NFL. He said if the public wants a winner or loser, that is what they will get. How is that so confusing for you? The point is there are too many perfect storylines that keep happening and don't you think its weird that older/aging players are getting to Super Bowls so often ? its because they are the popular money makers.

A- that's a stupid question
    B- I don't know, I don't work for the NFL
    C- this year it might happen

your thinking is incredibly one dimensional. They appease owners as well as appease the fan bases and try to intermingle the 2. plus now they have it set up for Manning to get one before he retires as a great comeback story. Remember how Elway got 2 very late in his career...they are just varying it up with a loss first this time

perfect storyline...sure they are able to bend one any way they choose but they pick the most obvious ones and try to make them seem so natural. Elways last SB was against Atlanta who just so happened to be coached by his old coach Reeves. You were supposed to believe Reeves was so good that he lead this new team to a SB so soon. But Atlanta never sniffed one before or since then. They aren't a major market and or the owner didn't mind just collecting checks.They made sure to take Deion out of Atlanta and put him in the 2 major market Cities SF and Dallas so they could have the post season with him because they had no intention of getting Atlanta deep into the playoffs often.

Remember what Strahan said at his hall of fame speech over and over again... he said " the improbable is not impossible"
    its the NFL telling you to believe any outcome that they feed you !

the improbable is not impossible-parity- any team can win on any given sunday- they could call holding on every play-
    these clichés were invented to make you believe anything that happens without question.
    sports cliché pseudo logic is what I call it. None of those things are actual truths but they want you to believe they are.
    Man conspiracy theorist make me laugh. You put concise logic in their face and they tell you how dumb you are. It's why they tell you that athletes are also dumb but that they're intelligent enough to pull off the biggest hoax in the history of the world for 50 years. Because of all that sense. They spin around in circles so you can't even start on how silly they are before they point you in another senseless direction.

It does make sense though. When you think about it. Why WOULDN'T the NFL want their most popular team worldwide (the Dallas Cowboys) to be mediocre for 20 years in a row. Why wouldn't they prefer that teams like New England and Seattle and Pittsburgh and Baltimore have such success? I mean, it's not like having the Cowboys or the Giants or the Raiders be good every year would be better for them. Pssh. Nonsense. It's all a fix.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Man conspiracy theorist make me laugh. You put concise logic in their face and they tell you how dumb you are. It's why they tell you that athletes are also dumb but that they're intelligent enough to pull off the biggest hoax in the history of the world for 50 years. Because of all that sense. They spin around in circles so you can't even start on how silly they are before they point you in another senseless direction.

It does make sense though. When you think about it. Why WOULDN'T the NFL want their most popular team worldwide (the Dallas Cowboys) to be mediocre for 20 years in a row. Why wouldn't they prefer that teams like New England and Seattle and Pittsburgh and Baltimore have such success? I mean, it's not like having the Cowboys or the Giants or the Raiders be good every year would be better for them. Pssh. Nonsense. It's all a fix.
    what hoax? employees are following orders. There is no conspiracy. An entertainment business is providing entertainment

you don't know what you are saying either. Ive already explained in detail how various things can play out. All you are doing is saying if you were dishonest you would be more obvious about it.

Dallas already had a 2 part dynasty so they have been told to lay low.. they have been bad and yet are still top 3 in jersey and product sales and got a new stadium so that owner is appeased. Baltimore is a major market, theres no surprise that they get to look good. I don't get your sarcasm ? the Giants are always good because they are of course the top 2 major market and and owned by the all mighty Mara's.

at its core you are just one of those people that cant tell when a referee is lying on the field. I don't make up excuses for it. When I see multiple bad calls I know its a premeditated structure for a reason. I can see when a player lets another player go by him without trying to do anything or fakes diving at him. I don't think something stupid like poor tackling. I know he did it on purpose.

THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In
    actually try to read this link in detail and see what you think.
    If this guy was wrong or lying wouldn't the NFL had sued him by now ?

why is it that as soon as a regular guy tried to patent words like Harbowl the NFL threatened to sue him and a year later the Brothers end up in a SB as pretty as you please ?

Want Cup
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)

What's your endgame here? Is your goal to take down the NFL by showing that it is rigged? I can assure that won't happen here at a hockey forum. Or are you just trying to get people to not watch football anymore? Did the NFL touch you inappropriately? I don't watch football and you can take credit for that if it'll make you feel better.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zebehm View Post
    What's your endgame here? Is your goal to take down the NFL by showing that it is rigged? I can assure that won't happen here at a hockey forum. Or are you just trying to get people to not watch football anymore? Did the NFL touch you inappropriately? I don't watch football and you can take credit for that if it'll make you feel better.

there is no end game. Books have already been written. Its the same as knowing wrestling is fake. Some people like sports and some don't but now I know the truth and I'm not mentally 12 years old to not know when something is too good to be true.

LOL you think too hard. I'll watch football but now I know its about a story and appeasing owners. Fans of small market that think their team might win it one year based on actual talent are idiots and damn proud of it.

I researched and found out what is true but people are so childish and scared and cant put 2 and 2 together that the most obvious clues pass their clouded senses. half this country cant think for themselves and don't want to but the other 150 million actually know sports is manipulated.

but the fact is, if the NFL is fake then all sports are. the Lakers making it t 15 finals in 30 years make that not too hard to figure out.

my end game is to find out a majority of people are just plain dumb. I'm giving them every detail and every clue to process and they too stupid to do their own research and think like rational adults.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2987 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davethehammer View Post
    there is no end game. Books have already been written. Its the same as knowing wrestling is fake. Some people like sports and some don't but now I know the truth and I'm not mentally 12 years old to not know when something is too good to be true.

LOL you think too hard. I'll watch football but now I know its about a story and appeasing owners. Fans of small market that think their team might win it one year based on actual talent are idiots and damn proud of it.

I researched and found out what is true but people are so childish and scared and cant put 2 and 2 together that the most obvious clues pass their clouded senses. half this country cant think for themselves and don't want to but the other 150 million actually know sports is manipulated.

but the fact is, if the NFL is fake then all sports are. the Lakers making it t 15 finals in 30 years make that not too hard to figure out.

my end game is to find out a majority of people are just plain dumb. I'm giving them every detail and every clue to process and they too stupid to do their own research and think like rational adults.

sooo

1) know whats up

2) explain whats up

3) still no profits....

4) deny wanting profits?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)