Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 195

Thread: The Hero!, good person, cool and neat stuff, all around good stuff thread.

  1. #11
    Registered Redophile
    King Ludwig's Avatar
    Karma: 87533000
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,862
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)

    Default

    Did this pizza come with extra coppings???
    Portland police protect and serve pizza after crash | KOIN.com

  2. #12
    Beep Beep!!
    KickEm's Avatar
    Karma: 1177800
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Default

    Lucky for the customer it wasn't a donut delivery. (Too easy, I had to go there.)

  3. #13
    1st Scoring Line
    juliochango's Avatar
    Karma: 3000000
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Default

    Gordo the fluffy white dog went home yesterday. Major kudos to all of those that helped pay for his medical bill. The unused donations are being donated to the Culver City K-9 unit.
    Awful story, turned good. By the general public.
    Gordo the chase dog goes home - Videos - CBS News

  4. #14
    MVP
    taz42's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19,324
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    819 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliochango View Post
    Gordo the fluffy white dog went home yesterday. Major kudos to all of those that helped pay for his medical bill. The unused donations are being donated to the Culver City K-9 unit.
    Awful story, turned good. By the general public.
    Gordo the chase dog goes home - Videos - CBS News
    Now, I just hope someone kicks the crap out of Gordo's owner, for letting that cute little critter run loose like that.

  5. #15
    1st Scoring Line
    juliochango's Avatar
    Karma: 3000000
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz42 View Post
    Now, I just hope someone kicks the crap out of Gordo's owner, for letting that cute little critter run loose like that.
    What?
    Do you know for a fact that the owner had fault in that? Have you ever owned dogs?
    Have your dogs ever gone crazy because of a lot of noise and commotion? Maybe like several helicopters circling your nehighborhood for the better part of an hour ... maybe a little bit of police sirens, flashing lights, police helicopter light... How do you know the dog just didnt freak out, and escape... Or like a lot of dogs do, when there is so much commotion, try to protect their territory.

  6. #16
    Bar room hero
    Kings Provisional's Avatar
    Karma: 13622846
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz42 View Post
    Now, I just hope someone kicks the crap out of Gordo's owner, for letting that cute little critter run loose like that.
    I saw a news report and it said the reason Gordo was out was that the owners young kids accidently left a gate open and that normally the dog is not allowed out of the yard.

  7. #17
    1st Scoring Line
    juliochango's Avatar
    Karma: 3000000
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    I saw a news report and it said the reason Gordo was out was that the owners young kids accidently left a gate open and that normally the dog is not allowed out of the yard.
    So, the reasonable thing to do is "kick the crap out of" the kids that allowed the dog to escape?

  8. #18
    Bar room hero
    Kings Provisional's Avatar
    Karma: 13622846
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliochango View Post
    So, the reasonable thing to do is "kick the crap out of" the kids that allowed the dog to escape?
    Where the **** did I say kick the crap out of the kids?

  9. #19
    Bar room hero
    Kings Provisional's Avatar
    Karma: 13622846
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)

    Default

    This is sort of cool and the jeep driver is sort of my hero!

    Corvette driver parks like jerk, Clifton man's revenge goes viral

    http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/ind...oes_viral.html

  10. #20
    1st Scoring Line
    juliochango's Avatar
    Karma: 3000000
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    Where the **** did I say kick the crap out of the kids?
    Sarcasm... read a few posts up...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •