Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Walmart 50% trade in bonus w/ purchase of NBA2K15 (10/7-10/11)

Go Kings GO!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Thumbs up Walmart 50% trade in bonus w/ purchase of NBA2K15 (10/7-10/11)

** Thanks to Cheapassgamer for the link **
    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/3...f-you-are-new/

Traded in some of my friends Xbox One games and received $72 gift card FIFA14, Watch Dogs and Dead Rising 3.

50% EXTRA TRADE CREDIT WHEN YOU TRADE IN 2 GAMES AND PURCHASE NBA2K15 AT WALMART (10/7-10/11)

step 1: check here(scroll down, enter zip code) to find which Walmart stores in your area are participating. You will be surprised how many are NOT

step 2: look up the base values for your games trading in here. In store you will get +50% of these values(w/ purchase of nba2k) So know beforehand how much you will be getting for your games. This helps prevent errors where the employee might select the wrong game/condition etc.

step 3: Go to store, grab NBA2K15 from shelf and proceed to trade ins. Mention before you start that you are doing the NBA2K TRADE IN PROMO. When the Walmart rep logs into the trade in program, the first screen will ask if you are participating in the promo or not. If they skip this, bonuses will not be added in and they will have to restart it again.

step 4. Upon completion of your trade ins, you will receive a print out of an E-gift card which is a piece of paper with a barcode on it that contains your trade in moneyz! You can use this to purchase the game if you want.

i like the kings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    243 Post(s)

wal-mart does trade ins? cool post. i like ebay however. anything (inc walmarT) is probably still better than trading **** at gamestop