Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: The Official 2014-2015 Dodgers Off-Season Thread...

  1. #11
    2nd Scoring Line
    pb2k's Avatar
    Karma: 1071400
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

    Default

    https://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN/stat...02369201717249

    The Dodgers have acquired shortstop Jimmy Rollins from the Phillies.

  2. #12
    A Huevo!!!
    Drop The Gloves's Avatar
    Karma: 1227578
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    1 year left. Stop gap until Corey Seager is ready next year.

  3. #13
    2nd Scoring Line
    pb2k's Avatar
    Karma: 1071400
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

  4. #14
    2nd Scoring Line
    pb2k's Avatar
    Karma: 1071400
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

    Default

    https://twitter.com/Joelsherman1/sta...32459025379328

    Whole deal confirmed Gordon, Haren
    from #Dodgers
    Heaney
    Hatcher
    Hernandez
    Barnes from #Marlins

    Seems like a pretty good trade to me.

  5. #15
    A Huevo!!!
    Drop The Gloves's Avatar
    Karma: 1227578
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pb2k View Post
    https://twitter.com/Joelsherman1/sta...32459025379328




    Seems like a pretty good trade to me.
    Haren had said that if he gets traded outside of LA/Anaheim he will retire. Let's see if that is true.

  6. #16
    2nd Scoring Line
    pb2k's Avatar
    Karma: 1071400
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drop The Gloves View Post
    Haren had said that if he gets traded outside of LA/Anaheim he will retire. Let's see if that is true.
    I don't imagine actually walking away from $10 million is as easy as threatening to do it.

  7. #17
    A Huevo!!!
    Drop The Gloves's Avatar
    Karma: 1227578
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    It appears the Dodgers just traded Andrew Heaney whom they got from the Marlins for Howie Kendrick of the Angels

  8. #18
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147033567
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,563
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3355 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drop The Gloves View Post
    It appears the Dodgers just traded Andrew Heaney whom they got from the Marlins for Howie Kendrick of the Angels
    Damn. Sad to see Howie go. You guys will like him... if he's hot.

    Streakiest hitter in the world. If he's on fire (usually in June/July), he'll be able to hit anything. Then in August/September, he'll be cold as hell and will look like the worst batter in the league.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  9. #19
    Go Tanner Go!
    roenick's Avatar
    Karma: 1147517647
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,612
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)

    Default

    And now they apparently dealt Kemp to the Pads???!! I am fine with going out in different directions but what the heck is going on?? Seems like the owners just wanted to go WAY cheap this season and they have done it. I am wondering if Hamels is coming in the next day or two ... I was ok with all the deals but not Kemp and especially in your own division with the bulk of his money being paid by the Dodgers. I don't like that at all.

  10. #20
    A Huevo!!!
    Drop The Gloves's Avatar
    Karma: 1227578
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roenick View Post
    And now they apparently dealt Kemp to the Pads???!! I am fine with going out in different directions but what the heck is going on?? Seems like the owners just wanted to go WAY cheap this season and they have done it. I am wondering if Hamels is coming in the next day or two ... I was ok with all the deals but not Kemp and especially in your own division with the bulk of his money being paid by the Dodgers. I don't like that at all.
    Rumor is the Rollins trade isn't official because they were waiting to have the Dodgers pick up prospects from trades to get Rollins and Hamels. Hence why they got prospects from the Marlins and Padres. Some will be used to get Hamels. Better not be Seager or Urias!

    Stay tuned!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •