1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    281 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hkyfmly View Post
    28 points last night in another loss. He is now 406 points away from 3rd all time. so If he average's about 20 points a game then he is 20 games away. I need to get a schedule to see when that will be.
    Ironically Steve Nash has missed as many games as Kobe's point totals.

Kings Fan
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

with 33 last night in another loss Kobe is 373 away from 3rd all time.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)

You seem to be the only that cares judging by the posts in this thread. Btw you forgot to mention Kobe's record of most missed shots ever.

They are really bad. What 1-7 ouch.

Still blame Stern for messing up the Lakers long term by not allowing the Chris Paul trade.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Troyvsc; November 13th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

Kings Fan
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troyvsc View Post
    You seem to be the only that cares judging by the posts in this thread. Btw you forgot to mention Kobe's record of most missed shots ever.

They are really bad. What 1-7 ouch.

Still blame Stern for messing up the Lakers long term by not allowing the Chris Paul trade.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I think others care. They just read what I post and et on with their lives. I just like keeping track. I wonder if a big deal will be made when he does it or will it be treated as ho hum.

I thought about putting all the missed shots but there is enough baggage with him and the team.

I missed or forgot about the Paul trade. If you can enlighten me about it.

I hope people like I am keeping track.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)

I think others care. They just read what I post and et on with their lives. I just like keeping track. I wonder if a big deal will be made when he does it or will it be treated as ho hum.

I thought about putting all the missed shots but there is enough baggage with him and the team.

I missed or forgot about the Paul trade. If you can enlighten me about it.

I hope people like I am keeping track.
    The Lakers had a trade set up to get Chris Paul (I forget the details of who was all in the trade) and Stern blocked it. A week or so later he was Traded to the Clippers for less than what I think the Lakers were giving up in their trade. Lakers then got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and the rest is History. Stern had no business blocking that trade the way he did.

Kings Fan
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troyvsc View Post
    The Lakers had a trade set up to get Chris Paul (I forget the details of who was all in the trade) and Stern blocked it. A week or so later he was Traded to the Clippers for less than what I think the Lakers were giving up in their trade. Lakers then got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and the rest is History. Stern had no business blocking that trade the way he did.
    Well that sucks. I wonder why he did that? Did Sterling offer him his mistress? Maybe that's why she intraped him.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3506 Post(s)

I do appreciate the posts! It's the only reason to watch Laker games right now as I continue to over and over because of how useless this team is.

It seems like every one of Kobe's misses against the Spurs tonight his shots were always short. Tired legs? Byron Scott has a sick sense of humor playing him this many minutes.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Good Times!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    I do appreciate the posts! It's the only reason to watch Laker games right now as I continue to over and over because of how useless this team is.

It seems like every one of Kobe's misses against the Spurs tonight his shots were always short. Tired legs? Byron Scott has a sick sense of humor playing him this many minutes.
    Byron Scott is not the best coach in the world, but he has been to the Finals as a coach and Kobe is just a freak of nature when it comes to conditioning.

With Kobe's recent injuries, I don't think Scott would put Kobe at risk if he didn't know Kobe could handle them

Kings Fan
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

I am glad you guys like the posts. I was/am doing them to keep myself/others half way interested in this Lakers season. So with 9 points Friday Kobe is 364 points away. Then a monster game last night with 44 points he is now 320 points away. So thinking 20 points a game he is 16 games away. Dang I really need to get a schedule to figuire out which game to tell everyone to watch him do it in. I wonder if we van do a v bookie on it?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3506 Post(s)

I am glad you guys like the posts. I was/am doing them to keep myself/others half way interested in this Lakers season. So with 9 points Friday Kobe is 364 points away. Then a monster game last night with 44 points he is now 320 points away. So thinking 20 points a game he is 16 games away. Dang I really need to get a schedule to figuire out which game to tell everyone to watch him do it in. I wonder if we van do a v bookie on it?
    16 games away... would this be in time for the Christmas Day game against the BULLS? That would be their big draw. The Bulls going up against a Lakers team with only a handful of wins... but Kobe is going to pass MJ!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg