Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    1st Scoring Line
    mrm55's Avatar
    Karma: 4721872
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    281 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkyfmly View Post
    28 points last night in another loss. He is now 406 points away from 3rd all time. so If he average's about 20 points a game then he is 20 games away. I need to get a schedule to see when that will be.
    Ironically Steve Nash has missed as many games as Kobe's point totals.

  2. #12
    Kings Fan
    Hkyfmly's Avatar
    Karma: 2060103000
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    with 33 last night in another loss Kobe is 373 away from 3rd all time.

  3. #13
    1st Scoring Line
    Troyvsc's Avatar
    Karma: 1756115000
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)

    Default

    You seem to be the only that cares judging by the posts in this thread. Btw you forgot to mention Kobe's record of most missed shots ever.

    They are really bad. What 1-7 ouch.

    Still blame Stern for messing up the Lakers long term by not allowing the Chris Paul trade.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Troyvsc; November 13th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

  4. #14
    Kings Fan
    Hkyfmly's Avatar
    Karma: 2060103000
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troyvsc View Post
    You seem to be the only that cares judging by the posts in this thread. Btw you forgot to mention Kobe's record of most missed shots ever.

    They are really bad. What 1-7 ouch.

    Still blame Stern for messing up the Lakers long term by not allowing the Chris Paul trade.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I think others care. They just read what I post and et on with their lives. I just like keeping track. I wonder if a big deal will be made when he does it or will it be treated as ho hum.

    I thought about putting all the missed shots but there is enough baggage with him and the team.

    I missed or forgot about the Paul trade. If you can enlighten me about it.

    I hope people like I am keeping track.

  5. #15
    1st Scoring Line
    Troyvsc's Avatar
    Karma: 1756115000
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkyfmly View Post
    I think others care. They just read what I post and et on with their lives. I just like keeping track. I wonder if a big deal will be made when he does it or will it be treated as ho hum.

    I thought about putting all the missed shots but there is enough baggage with him and the team.

    I missed or forgot about the Paul trade. If you can enlighten me about it.

    I hope people like I am keeping track.
    The Lakers had a trade set up to get Chris Paul (I forget the details of who was all in the trade) and Stern blocked it. A week or so later he was Traded to the Clippers for less than what I think the Lakers were giving up in their trade. Lakers then got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and the rest is History. Stern had no business blocking that trade the way he did.

  6. #16
    Kings Fan
    Hkyfmly's Avatar
    Karma: 2060103000
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troyvsc View Post
    The Lakers had a trade set up to get Chris Paul (I forget the details of who was all in the trade) and Stern blocked it. A week or so later he was Traded to the Clippers for less than what I think the Lakers were giving up in their trade. Lakers then got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and the rest is History. Stern had no business blocking that trade the way he did.
    Well that sucks. I wonder why he did that? Did Sterling offer him his mistress? Maybe that's why she intraped him.

  7. #17
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,506
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3506 Post(s)

    Default

    I do appreciate the posts! It's the only reason to watch Laker games right now as I continue to over and over because of how useless this team is.

    It seems like every one of Kobe's misses against the Spurs tonight his shots were always short. Tired legs? Byron Scott has a sick sense of humor playing him this many minutes.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  8. #18
    Good Times!
    redxalonso's Avatar
    Karma: 1086000
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,136
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    I do appreciate the posts! It's the only reason to watch Laker games right now as I continue to over and over because of how useless this team is.

    It seems like every one of Kobe's misses against the Spurs tonight his shots were always short. Tired legs? Byron Scott has a sick sense of humor playing him this many minutes.
    Byron Scott is not the best coach in the world, but he has been to the Finals as a coach and Kobe is just a freak of nature when it comes to conditioning.

    With Kobe's recent injuries, I don't think Scott would put Kobe at risk if he didn't know Kobe could handle them

  9. #19
    Kings Fan
    Hkyfmly's Avatar
    Karma: 2060103000
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    127 Post(s)

    Default

    I am glad you guys like the posts. I was/am doing them to keep myself/others half way interested in this Lakers season. So with 9 points Friday Kobe is 364 points away. Then a monster game last night with 44 points he is now 320 points away. So thinking 20 points a game he is 16 games away. Dang I really need to get a schedule to figuire out which game to tell everyone to watch him do it in. I wonder if we van do a v bookie on it?

  10. #20
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,506
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3506 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkyfmly View Post
    I am glad you guys like the posts. I was/am doing them to keep myself/others half way interested in this Lakers season. So with 9 points Friday Kobe is 364 points away. Then a monster game last night with 44 points he is now 320 points away. So thinking 20 points a game he is 16 games away. Dang I really need to get a schedule to figuire out which game to tell everyone to watch him do it in. I wonder if we van do a v bookie on it?
    16 games away... would this be in time for the Christmas Day game against the BULLS? That would be their big draw. The Bulls going up against a Lakers team with only a handful of wins... but Kobe is going to pass MJ!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •