Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GW Forum question

3rd Line Role Player

Default GW Forum question

I was at KROQ acoustic christmas tonight. It's my first time at the forum since it's been redone. They changed all the section numbers. I am trying to remember if the forum club used to be on the yellow side or the orange side. Does anyone remember? My old seats were in loge 29 (orange side). I was trying to figure out what section that got renumbered to. Trying to use the forum club as a point of reference. Thanks.

1st Scoring Line

Orange side

1st Scoring Line

Do you have any pics? Curious to see what it looks like inside now.

1st Scoring Line

West side, and I think it was Orange.

All Star

Fabulous Forum

1st Scoring Line

I just located my 93-94 ST stubs. Sec 13, row 11, seats 5 & 6. We took two steps down and out to the right and into the tunnel for the Forum Club. It's hard to believe we paid $19.00 a piece in those days

Thanks for your help guys! Very much appreciated. I do have some pics, but they are mostly dark because of the concert lighting. One cool things is in the dark all the stairs are lit from lights in the ceiling with a very pointed and focused beam shining on the stairs only. I was on an aisle seat and the light didn't come into the seat area at all. All the seats are now red and the walls are all painted black. The bathrooms no longer have the brownish/gold tiles with the Forum logo on them. They have black stalls instead of the old purple ones. I heard in the men's room there is no more trough. The concourse area is carpeted with some trendy food options. Here are some photos I found online comparing the old to the new: http://la.curbed.com/archives/2014/0...wood_forum.php
    It looks pretty nice actually!

Images

Holy crap, it looks really nice but they messed up and removed the troughs.

Images

Man, so many memories when clicking through that link with the "before" pix towards the bottom. My last visit there was in 2008 for the Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back in Time" tour, this was before the remodel and little did I know that I took my last piss ever at the Forum in "the trough".

Jeez...you guys miss the trough so much, just go down to the Jost in LB. They've still got one.