Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Table Top

  1. #1

    Default Table Top

    Does anyone do table top gaming? Ie; Warhammer 40K, Magic, D&D, etc.? I am trying to find people to talk to about them or get together and play.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    I love table top gaming. I play wh40k, used to play mtg and board game night is something I look forward to every week. But unless you live in the frigid northern parts of Sweden it might be hard for us to get a game going.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrown View Post
    I love table top gaming. I play wh40k, used to play mtg and board game night is something I look forward to every week. But unless you live in the frigid northern parts of Sweden it might be hard for us to get a game going.
    What Army do you play? I have an Imperial Guard (Cadian) Army. usually play a 1000 points but I can go up to 1500 if I need to.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkyfmly View Post
    What Army do you play? I have an Imperial Guard (Cadian) Army. usually play a 1000 points but I can go up to 1500 if I need to.
    Cool. I got 5k points Chaos Space Marines and 1500 Daemons. Usually play games at 2k points, that's the standard around here... games take forever though. But I enjoy games at lower points too, we usually have a couple of local friendly tournaments a year at 1200 points with some restrictions which is a lot of fun.

  7. #7

    Default

    Dungeons and Dragons again for the last few months. 1x month. It's awesome. But I'm a nerd and a half so... yeah it's awesome.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrown View Post
    Cool. I got 5k points Chaos Space Marines and 1500 Daemons. Usually play games at 2k points, that's the standard around here... games take forever though. But I enjoy games at lower points too, we usually have a couple of local friendly tournaments a year at 1200 points with some restrictions which is a lot of fun.
    We have to play on my Kitchen table so We keep it at 1k points. Gets to big if we do more. There is no where to play near me. Also It is hard to buy anything except e-bay. Glad to know others play as well. Makes me feel less alone with my passion.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg420 View Post
    Dungeons and Dragons again for the last few months. 1x month. It's awesome. But I'm a nerd and a half so... yeah it's awesome.
    DOOOOOD! I'm tempted. What genre set are you playing? Can I bring my Paladin?
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

    ---gescom

  10. #10

    Default

    Oh, and I also played Magic and pretty much every strategy board game ever created in my younger days.
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

    ---gescom

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •