Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to the DVD of Bob Miller and Jim Fox call of game 5 and the book?

Default Whatever happened to the DVD of Bob Miller and Jim Fox call of game 5 and the book?

I thought I heard a while ago that the were going to release a DVD of Bob Miller and Jim Fox's call of game 5 and the book But so far nothing. The one they did for 2012 was great I was really hoping they would do it again. I would think if they were going to release one for 2014 they would have done it by now.

I have been looking forward to the DVD of game 5 with their call. I haven't been able to find any info on this. I don't know why it hasn't come out yet.

No book this year. I haven't heard anything about a DVD release either.

The book and the DVD under-achieved just like the team.....therefore no release this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinkrat View Post
    No book this year. I haven't heard anything about a DVD release either.
    What about the Stanley Cup Moments disc? Any chance that game 5 would be included in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Christhn View Post
    What about the Stanley Cup Moments disc? Any chance that game 5 would be included in that?
    Honestly, that would probably be the best place for it at this point. Release the package on blu-ray.

Quote Originally Posted by LAKingSteve View Post
    Honestly, that would probably be the best place for it at this point. Release the package on blu-ray.
    Oh, really? So no love for VHS then? What's the world coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by vindogla View Post
    I've got my Betamax player warming up...it takes 4-5 days to get it going as it's like 40 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by vindogla View Post
    I still have VHS videos that I watch... In fact I still have some star wars movies on VHS

I would like my copy released on Viewmaster.