Click Here!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB: The Official 2015 Angels thread

Default MLB: The Official 2015 Angels thread

It's that time again folks! Will the Angels have a good season two years in a row, and go deeper in the playoffs?!?! Only time will tell, and spring training is right around the corner!

Can Spring Training end already? Let's go Halos!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Weaver is getting rocked! Settle down.

Just one game... but Trout can't do it alone. The rest need to step up.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

TROUT GOAT and nothing else. Afraid that's going to be all too familiar

you're only as good as your last game, by the way when was the last game the Angels won?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice24 View Post
    you're only as good as your last game, by the way when was the last game the Angels won?
    Winless in 2015. F*** life.

Rink Dawg

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/the-ang...081942196.html

The Angels turned their backs on Hamilton? More like Hamilton turned his back on the Angels. I'm sorry he can't carry a $5 bill without blowing it on booze or drugs.

Ah Jebus!

I have a feeling the Hamilton thing might end up being a bad omen for the Halos the same way the Voynov incident ended up being a bad omen for the Kings.

I think I have made it known here that I've been anti Hamilton in a Angels uniform since day one, and while I get why some people will sympathize for him, I can't find it in me to feel sorry for him. Josh Hamilton has had so many breaks in life that most drug addicts living on the street would die for, and time and time again he's thrown it away because I get the feeling he's been raised to be a arrogant jock. I mean he makes 20 million a year, like he seriously can't man up to pay someone to keep him sober for 9 months out of the year? You know at some point he's going to name drop Jesus Christ in between one of his benders.

God I can't stand this guy! I can see why Texas grew tired of him, and eventually just quit on him.
    Last edited by KingsFan1985; April 12th, 2015 at 01:10 AM.