Click Here!

Thread: NHL.com article: Kings' resurgence began in early December

Default NHL.com article: Kings' resurgence began in early December

Article is not for children, pregnant women, people with heart conditions or advanced stats haters.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=7...id=DL|NHL|home

Ugh, I hate that stat naming scheme.
    Corsi forever!!!

I can't wait to see Sekera play for the Kings. I think he's really going to fill the Voynov gap, and then some.

At lets see, Muzzin was the darling of those Stats while we sucked, and then he goes in the ****ter and we start winning.

What's that tell you propeller heads?
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

---gescom

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    At lets see, Muzzin was the darling of those Stats while we sucked, and then he goes in the ****ter and we start winning.

What's that tell you propeller heads?
    It tells me that stats are not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    it tells me that stats are not for you.
    lol!
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

---gescom

That you don't know the definition of sample size