Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Hi Everyone!

Hi Guys,
    My Name is Ethan, and I've been a Kings fan since '05-'06ish. It all started when my parents took me ice skating in Pasadena one day, and I think some of the players at that time showed up and were signing atuographs and taking photos. I did meet a couple of the players, forget which ones, I might've of met Luc but my memory can't recall who I met. Ever since then, I've been following the Kings, watching games as much as I could. Anyways, every year (season) , I tend to be more involved by attending more games and by following the team more and more. I think the last game I went to last wear was the Kings v. Coyotes at Stapes Center in April. I think it was the game when they clinched a playoff spot. (I wonder why they don't so student nights anymore, loved that 50% off tickets!) Alsto attended the parade in 2014 and the champ rally at Stapes Center. I haven't attended a game this season yet, although I was planning one (Kings v. Blackhawks in January) but I had a bunch of things to do that day. (My aunt's friends own a box at the Honda Center so I did see the Blackhawks whip the Ducks asses that night. But I'm still lucky to be a Kings Fan! And don't worry, I'll never root for the Ducks!!!!! I just wanted to see their asses get kicked.) Homework and other activities take a lot of my time away. Either way, I did attend the stadium series watch party at LA Live, which I had plenty of fun with and enjoying the atmosphere with all of the other fans. I did win a Team-signed jersey that night from that raffle, my cousin also socred a team-signed stick. I've for the past couple of years, been browsing around, and I thought it was time for me to join the fun and join this fourm. It's actually a pretty nice fourm. I think it's better than the Tennis Warehouse TalkTennis Fourm! Kudos to the admin!

Anyways, Happy to be here and I hope they have another run at the Cup this year! If anyone has any tips for me as I'm still sorta new, just tell me below! If not, Thanks for stopping by and GKG.

Ethan

Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    594 Post(s)

Hi.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Welcome! I too am pretty new to the forum and so far I love it! Everyone seems very friendly and welcoming, it's nice to have a sports family to chat with

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2347 Post(s)

Welcome! ....sorry I missed your intro when you first put it up.

I apparently saw you win your team signed jersey. And was probably giving you the "evil eye" that you won it instead of me. Just kidding. Maybe.

Enjoy LGK!

GO KINGS GO!!!

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3122 Post(s)

Welcome to LGK, good luck with school!

Part IV. A new begining..
    Mentioned