Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy John's

Default Jimmy John's

I always liked their sandwiches (when I was in Nevada or North Dakota)...now they are springing up here more in California. I am glad there is one in Pasadena. Not bad for a cheap sandwich.

there's one in Monrovia too. gotta check it out. how are they compared to Philly's Best that's also nearby?
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

There delivery is lightning fast as promised, Not as good as Jersey Mikes or Philly Best but for a good inexpensive alternative with delivery you cant go wrong.
    "You know, that sucks," said Doughty.

Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

Yeah I used to live off Jimmy John's my senior year of college. I haven't had it in a while though.
    Cornell Hockey - LETS GO RED!

Firehouse isn't bad, hope more spring up. Plus, all of them have Coke Freestyle

See disclosure notice

Images

I love their Italian combo.
    Disclosure Notice: The above listed post is that of a disgruntled hockey fan on the internet and in no way should be taken as truth or any substance. It does not reflect the views of the host website or its sponsors. If you are offended, please take a moment to reflect on what was written, and then ask yourself whether or not there should have been a “/sarcasm” next to the statement. If you feel the poster took the comment too far, write a letter to Santa. Maybe that will help.
    Now go away.

Not impressed. Disappointed actually.

Quote Originally Posted by job View Post
    Not impressed. Disappointed actually.
    Best thing about them is, they make sandwiches wicked fast, and they're in my building. From the time I commit, to the time I am at my desk eating and reading this mess, its less than 5 minutes.
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

---gescom

Tried it and also was underwhelmed. Basically, it's Subway. So many other choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapgame13 View Post
    Firehouse isn't bad, hope more spring up. Plus, all of them have Coke Freestyle
    LOVE Firehouse Subs hope they come to So Cal soon.
    How can a sandwich shop not offer any hot sandwiches ? This alone will keep me from JJs