Click Here!

Thread: Happy Birthday mervaldez! (16th of May)

Default Happy Birthday mervaldez! (16th of May)

Happy Birthday mervaldez!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at LetsGoKings.com.

(16th of May)

Last three birthdays:

2014: Kings blow out the Ducks in Game 7 on the way to Cup #2 .
    2013: Brown and Lewis score 22 seconds apart late in the third to beat the Sharks in Game 2 of their second-round series. What an ending.
    2012: No game, but a win vs. the 'Yotes the night before and the day after on the way to taking that series and first Cup. What a magical frickin' time!

Previous to that, a black hole of misery every birthday hockey-wise. (of course '93 was up there, but between series on the birthday.) All said, I'd love them to be playing now, but I feel seriously lucky to have witnessed the last three runs and will always have great memories of the two games mentioned above no matter what.

And thanks for the mention RR!
    Sometimes these posts
    are drunk.

Part IV. A new begining..

Cheers, happy BD.

Happy Birthday mervaldez!
    I am a man of substance, of flesh and bone, fiber and liquids
- and I might even be said to possess a mind.

I am invisible, simply because people refuse to see me.
    ― Ralph Ellison

Happy B-Day!
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

Happy Birthday, mervaldez! Hopefully next year there will be another epic Kings game to help you celebrate. Hope you had a great day anyway.
    Thanks for an awesome fun 4 seasons, Kings!!