Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Red Lobster.

  1. #11
    1st Scoring Line
    Dr. Tran's Avatar
    Karma: 1556212
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,864
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)

    Default

    What I've always wondered about Red Lobster is how do you have the word "lobster" in your name when you don't know how to cook lobster? And it says everything that their most popular item is the cheddar bay biscuits.

  2. #12
    Gross Impressions
    job's Avatar
    Karma: 1010000
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,974
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tran View Post
    What I've always wondered about Red Lobster is how do you have the word "lobster" in your name when you don't know how to cook lobster? And it says everything that their most popular item is the cheddar bay biscuits.
    I don't even know if you can call heating everything up in a microwave "cooking".

  3. #13
    Team LGK
    nm156's Avatar
    Karma: 1012000
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Default

    Ewww, no do yourself a favor and don't go. I tried to go to the Crab broiler in Alhambra the other day but the wait was more than 2 hours. Will have to try again to eat there to see what the hype is all about. Ended up going to Joe's Crab Shack which was awesome! I'd recommend Joe's anytime.

  4. #14
    Gross Impressions
    job's Avatar
    Karma: 1010000
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,974
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nm156 View Post
    Ewww, no do yourself a favor and don't go. I tried to go to the Crab broiler in Alhambra the other day but the wait was more than 2 hours. Will have to try again to eat there to see what the hype is all about. Ended up going to Joe's Crab Shack which was awesome! I'd recommend Joe's anytime.
    Joe's Crab Shack sucks too. It is to Red Lobster what Macaroni Grill is to Olive garden. Slightly better but still crap.

    Personally, I love me some Crab Pot in Belmont Shore.
    Last edited by job; January 20th, 2016 at 08:24 AM.

  5. #15
    WereApe
    NobleSavage's Avatar
    Karma: 1356000
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

    Default

    If you are in Chicago, I recommend lowcountry (yes, they don't capitalize) it's a Louisiana boil place just south of Wrigley Field on Clark. Despite it's proximity to bro central and the fact they have freaking beerpong, it is awesome.
    http://www.lowcountrychicago.com/

  6. #16
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 17225756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    48,597
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4225 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoKings! View Post
    Would anyone recommend this place? I do like lobster but I don't think I have ever eaten at that place.
    Lotsa Seafood snobs will say no. It's the Olive Garden of Italian food(EDIT...it only took till post #3 to prove my point). The Sizzler of Steakhouses

    SO ****IN WHAT?

    RED LOBSTER RAWKS.
    Last edited by jerseydevil; January 20th, 2016 at 10:13 PM.

  7. #17
    3rd Line Role Player
    GoKings!'s Avatar
    Karma: 1267000
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    I don't know man, crabfest is looking pretty good..

  8. #18
    Bring on Vancouver!
    USCKingsFan31's Avatar
    Karma: 8752960
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,295
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1199 Post(s)

    Default

    Why don't you just go and decide for yourself if you like it or not?

    A trip to Red Lobster isn't exactly a bank-breaking experience.

  9. #19
    Show me your hands..now!
    jccawdrey's Avatar
    Karma: 1001000
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,864
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NobleSavage View Post
    If you are in Chicago, I recommend lowcountry (yes, they don't capitalize) it's a Louisiana boil place just south of Wrigley Field on Clark. Despite it's proximity to bro central and the fact they have freaking beerpong, it is awesome.
    http://www.lowcountrychicago.com/
    I think we ended up in this place several years back after a Kings/Hawks game. Food was pretty good but we were ten sheets to the wind. Nowdays, you will need a vest (bulletproof) just to be NEAR Chi Town. Murder rate is triple what it has been in the last several years

  10. #20
    WereApe
    NobleSavage's Avatar
    Karma: 1356000
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jccawdrey View Post
    I think we ended up in this place several years back after a Kings/Hawks game. Food was pretty good but we were ten sheets to the wind. Nowdays, you will need a vest (bulletproof) just to be NEAR Chi Town. Murder rate is triple what it has been in the last several years
    You must have been in a place similar to lowcountry. The area around United Center can be . . . problematic. lowcountry has only existed for about a year and is in a part of Chicago where the worst crimes are drunk and disorderly kinda crap, with the occasional mugging thrown in for the drunk and careless wandering off the beaten path. Wrigleyville may be obnoxious, but it isn't West Chicago.

    Chicago is still a great town, with some truly awful neighborhoods. Hopefully we can get a mayor and police chief (and Governor, and Aldermen, and. . . ) who have a viable way of bringing back on track without all the violent crime in our worst neighborhoods.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •