Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Way to go Rams winning their first playoff game back in LA.

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    891 Post(s)

Going to the Super Bowl!!

BTW, so sick of hearing the Saints fans, and others, whine and cry about that missed PI call! Yes it was PI but the Saints also got away with some pretty bad penalties that were not called. One being a Saint who stomped on a downed Ram player with the clear intent to injure him and knock him out of the game. They also got away with two blatant face masks, one being on Goff and the guy who did it was the guy who stomped the other Ram and he tried to stomp Goff as well and a PI. If those had been called more than likely the Rams would have had a score or two. But those whining crybabies only concentrate on that Rams PI call, evidently it is ok for the Saints to get away with penalties.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    991 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Provisional View Post
    Going to the Super Bowl!!

BTW, so sick of hearing the Saints fans, and others, whine and cry about that missed PI call! Yes it was PI but the Saints also got away with some pretty bad penalties that were not called. One being a Saint who stomped on a downed Ram player with the clear intent to injure him and knock him out of the game. They also got away with two blatant face masks, one being on Goff and the guy who did it was the guy who stomped the other Ram and he tried to stomp Goff as well and a PI. If those had been called more than likely the Rams would have had a score or two. But those whining crybabies only concentrate on that Rams PI call, evidently it is ok for the Saints to get away with penalties.
    I SAW NO PASS INTERFERENCE

Seriously that twitter post going around with the 4 side by side images of missed penalties on the Saints made me l o l.

48 and 57 yard field goals though....daaaaayum

Bar room hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    891 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    I SAW NO PASS INTERFERENCE

Seriously that twitter post going around with the 4 side by side images of missed penalties on the Saints made me l o l.

48 and 57 yard field goals though....daaaaayum
    I saw that 4 side by side pic moments after came out, I forget who put it out but it was a sports guy and he pointed out how much the Saints got away with. Most Saints fans said that since those happened early those where no big deals. When pointed out that the face masks came on third downs and well as a PI and that the Rams had to kick a field goal on one and that there was good chance if called it was possible that the Rams would score a TD or two, most Saints fans freaked out and got nasty. Although a few were decent and admitted there were missed calls for both teams.

Necromancer
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    672 Post(s)

PROOF that the refs cost the Saints the game:

Last edited by Lich King; January 24th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.