Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for Law Enforcement persons (marijuana)

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

Big article in the L.A. Times rag today on the pot business. The author did mention, and only mention, about pot being a gateway drug. I do know that over half (most likely higher) of whom have smoked or imbibed, have tried a stronger drug after marijuana. I am NOT saying they are addicted here, just stating a fact. The actual research says that the edibles are the most effective for pain. Some say that smoking only get you so ****ed up that you forget the pain.

RANGZ
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1618 Post(s)

I pity the fool who goes straight to meth.

Sittin' on the couch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jccawdrey View Post
    The author did mention, and only mention, about pot being a gateway drug. I do know that over half (most likely higher) of whom have smoked or imbibed, have tried a stronger drug after marijuana.
    Over half of those who have tried milk have also moved on to stronger drinks such as coffee or alcohol. Milk is a gateway beverage.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VF View Post
    Over half of those who have tried milk have also moved on to stronger drinks such as coffee or alcohol. Milk is a gateway beverage.
    Speaking as a Lactose intolerant individual...Milk will **** you up!

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

I have yet to see a TetraHydroCannibinol intolerant individual. But there may be some

fantastic hair.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jccawdrey View Post
    I have yet to see a TetraHydroCannibinol intolerant individual. But there may be some
    what about people who eat thc laced brownies in amsterdam, freak out, strip down and attempt to run out into the street completely naked and screaming about whatever it was that was after him?

happened to an acquaintance of mine. his wife was totally unaffected but he was either new to it in general or intolerant of that particular strain. she had to do everything she could to not get him arrested or make a complete fool of himself while they were vacationing.

RANGZ
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1618 Post(s)

JC,
    Have you run into anyone tripping out on edibles?
    Actually, how often do you run into people who are 'altered' to the point of incoherence?
    Percentage breakdown of causes?

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

Again, I have yet to see a marijuana or heroin freak out. I have no idea what could have been in the brownie, especially in a foreign country. Too many to list on L.S.D., P.C.P., Coke, and the assorted pills so frequently used. With the downers, most go "on the nod" i.e. looking like they are barely awake, heavy droopy eyelids, drooling, bloodshot watery eyes, etc. With the uppers, you can NEVER tell. I actually had a guy on P.C.P. who stripped down (they get extremely overheated) to bare a$$ and was punching car windshields travelling down a major east/west street with his bare hands. Finally got (herded) him into an AM/PM parking lot where he attacked my partner. I've seen 100's so screwed up on P.C.P. and coke they didn't know who they were, where they lived, etc
    I had a guy freak out at the Grateful Dead concert at The Dominguez Hills college venue about 4 hours before the concert was to start. He was one of the set up guys. He went running around naked, screaming, trying to tear things down. We finally got him subdued and got him over to the "Pig Pen" Yes, that was the name of the area for the medical people trying to deal with L.S.D. o.d.s
    In my day, the most "ideal" time for lack of a better term, was in the summer, on a Friday or Saturday night, WARM, and right after the welfare checks came out. A lot of Deps also said it was a full moon. True statement

The Dolphin is Not Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2446 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    what about people who eat thc laced brownies in amsterdam, freak out, strip down and attempt to run out into the street completely naked and screaming about whatever it was that was after him?

happened to an acquaintance of mine. his wife was totally unaffected but he was either new to it in general or intolerant of that particular strain. she had to do everything she could to not get him arrested or make a complete fool of himself while they were vacationing.
    I am not into pot or hookers, but man, if I ever visit Amsterdam, I'll be Red Zonin', Pot Brownie Eatin', and Wooded Shoe Dancin' like nobody's bussiness!

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1811 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    I am not into pot or hookers, but man, if I ever visit Amsterdam, I'll be Red Zonin', Pot Brownie Eatin', and Wooded Shoe Dancin' like nobody's bussiness!
    Opiated Temple Balls....
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

---gescom