Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for Law Enforcement persons (marijuana)

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    After reading the murder stats for Chicago in the "Bizarre and Wtf" thread, my first thought was they need to drop a few tons of weed around and chill the F--- out.

But I maybe I'm wrong about that. And I'm not really interested in the right or wrong politics. I just want to know what, if any, effects police experience.

So I ask you, LGK Law Enforcement persons, how has the pseudo-legalization effected your job? Has it made a difference in your day to day interactions?
    Has dui marijuana become rampant? Is it in addition to other dui substances, or replacing them?

Ok first off... i want to preface that I know Homer Simps probably longer than anyone on here, and he is an complete idiot.

Secondly, I work in the industry and I specifically work in this particular detail. Again, I could careless what anyone does in their personal life. It's your life. But when I am working, I am doing my job. I dont like drugs and never have.

Prop 47 has screwed up everything. Simple possession for heroin, coke, pcp, meth, etc.. is only a misdemeanor.....You see more POS are on the streets and more are stealing your personal belongs and quite possibly your identity. Regardless, the great voters of CA passed this law.

As for the marijuana issue, a few things. Yes, you still see a ton of it. Your internet doctors or witch doctors recommendation does not really mean *****. You will most likely still get a tix for possession and have your "medical" marijuana taken away. There is only ONE way that this can happen. Get a County Recommendation card, Look it up on the County website. I have only seen ONE card during my tenure. You have to go to a "real" doctor and have a "real" symptom in order to get this card. So you need a SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION....having an ear ache or not being able to perform in bed is not a serious medical condition. On a sidenote, I have been ordered to return marijuana back to people with the bogus recommendations. Unfortunately, I would be breaking federal law by furnishing you drugs. So if anyone returns their marijuana back it will be by the judge that orders it.

As for marijuana and Dui's, they have gone up substantially. Thanx God I have not seen many fatality ones. DUI's suck and just friggen walk or take Uber.

Lastly, I am sure a lot of people use wax. That is just plain stupid. Yes, you get a better and quicker high but you are basically smoking poison. So suit yourself. That crap will mess you up. If not now, in the future. Trust me. Ive seen it.

I am just giving my insight. Again, I dont care if you party or not. At least if you do, do it responsibly where you are not going to hurt anyone. If you are caught, just accept it and dont give the cops a hard time. They are only doing their job. Decides good stoners dont get caught with their crap anyways.

So long and good luck all.
    Shut up Homer I dont want to hear it.

Hobo with a slapshot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

An complete idiot?
    Not a moran, just an idoit?

I'm Back
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad91 View Post
    Ok first off... i want to preface that I know Homer Simps probably longer than anyone on here, and he is an complete idiot.

Secondly, I work in the industry and I specifically work in this particular detail. Again, I could careless what anyone does in their personal life. It's your life. But when I am working, I am doing my job. I dont like drugs and never have.

Prop 47 has screwed up everything. Simple possession for heroin, coke, pcp, meth, etc.. is only a misdemeanor.....You see more POS are on the streets and more are stealing your personal belongs and quite possibly your identity. Regardless, the great voters of CA passed this law.

As for the marijuana issue, a few things. Yes, you still see a ton of it. Your internet doctors or witch doctors recommendation does not really mean *****. You will most likely still get a tix for possession and have your "medical" marijuana taken away. There is only ONE way that this can happen. Get a County Recommendation card, Look it up on the County website. I have only seen ONE card during my tenure. You have to go to a "real" doctor and have a "real" symptom in order to get this card. So you need a SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION....having an ear ache or not being able to perform in bed is not a serious medical condition. On a sidenote, I have been ordered to return marijuana back to people with the bogus recommendations. Unfortunately, I would be breaking federal law by furnishing you drugs. So if anyone returns their marijuana back it will be by the judge that orders it.

As for marijuana and Dui's, they have gone up substantially. Thanx God I have not seen many fatality ones. DUI's suck and just friggen walk or take Uber.

Lastly, I am sure a lot of people use wax. That is just plain stupid. Yes, you get a better and quicker high but you are basically smoking poison. So suit yourself. That crap will mess you up. If not now, in the future. Trust me. Ive seen it.

I am just giving my insight. Again, I dont care if you party or not. At least if you do, do it responsibly where you are not going to hurt anyone. If you are caught, just accept it and dont give the cops a hard time. They are only doing their job. Decides good stoners dont get caught with their crap anyways.

So long and good luck all.
    Shut up Homer I dont want to hear it.
    That Homer Simps guys must be a real idiot.

Anyway I smoke bath salts so i should be ok.

The Dolphin is Not Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2446 Post(s)

I disagree.

Homer is a delightful fella.

Sorry 'bout that salmonella.

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad91 View Post
    Completely agree with this. This prop was not thought all the way through and CA voters were sold a bill of goods. The only good side of this is that they kept any 290 (registered sex offender) off the "we forgive you list" so they are still somewhat controlled. BTW, you might be wondering how long a "bad test" will remain in your system. If you are overweight and smoke it regularly, a bad test will happen for at least 2-3 weeks AFTER you stop smoking. I have seen bad tests go up to 30 days, but the guy was a throwback from the 60's, heavy and smoked it several times a day. The THC content again is the key

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

right next to each other in Salem oregon.
    I bet french fries profits go up a cople times a week

The Dolphin is Not Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2446 Post(s)

Too bad it wasn't next to a Burger King. They could've revived the "I Love This Joint" campaign.

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

I just received the Spring 2016 issue of the California Narcotics Officer (C.N.O.A) magazine. There are some stats that might help answer the original question. In the calendar year 2013-2014, the increase in Drug-positive drivers on weekend nights, increased to 22.5% from the prior year. Those arrested for Prescription meds DUI (legal meds) in 2007 was at 3.9%. In 2013-2014 it was at 4.9%. Illegal drugs arrests for DUI in 2007 were at 12.4%, and at 15.1% in 2013-2014. Marijuana arrests for DUI in 2007 was 8.6% and at 12.6% in 2013-2014. So the short answer is yes.
    Something that really jumped out at me in this article, is that Ca statute 23152 (c) prohibits a drug addict or habitual user to drive a vehicle in Ca. 5 states, CA, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, and West Virginia have this same statue in effect.
    The source is the 2013-2014 National Roadside Survey of Alcohol and Drug Use by Drivers. National Highway Traffic Safety Admin

4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't care about marijuana. Actually I was using medical marijuana, before I have discovered CBD oil. I used marijuana to fight depression and anxiety attacks. Marijuana was helping me, but it was drying my nasal tube and thought, also dry caught appeared. I decided to search for something else and I found CBD juice oil. I take a few drops a day under my tongue and it works brilliantly. I use now just qualitative CBD Oil Tincture.