Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Food Horror Stories

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes

Default Fast Food Horror Stories

Thought this would be nice nightmare fuel as a thread. Urban legends are ok...but it's always better if you have a link to support it.

KFC Is Now Serving Internal Organs With Their Chicken Breasts, Apparently
    http://uproxx.com/life/kfc-lungs/

Years ago my buddies and I were served a piece of fried chicken with a feather still stuck to it at a Shakey's in Santa Monica.

With us always.

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGoalie View Post
    Years ago my buddies and I were served a piece of fried chicken with a feather still stuck to it at a Shakey's in Santa Monica.
    At least you know it was chicken! That doesn't freak me too much, since my grandfather was a chicken rancher.

Team Melf.
    Images

I was eating a burrito from Del Taco years ago when I noticed there was a cockroach in it. I asked for a new one and that was it. No media needed. I ain't no snitch.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

Nyssa's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    I was eating a burrito from Del Taco years ago when I noticed there was a cockroach in it. I asked for a new one and that was it. No media needed. I ain't no snitch.
    You wanted a new cockroach?

Images

I’ll have to admit I may have been a person who caused a “fast food horror story”. I used to work at a sandwich shop (that will remain nameless), and this guy would come in every Friday for a sandwich. The problem was that he always got his sandwich for free, because he always complained that there wasn’t enough Italian dressing on the sandwich. This guy would come in on Friday afternoon and say he had a free sandwich granted to him by the manager because he wasn’t happy with the quality of the previous one and lack of Italian dressing. He did this for three months straight. I would personally make the sandwich, and douse the thing in dressing and put more on the side. It didn’t matter… he always complained. So I got pissed one day when he lied and said that the sandwich was dry, when the damn thing was sopping wet. The next time he ordered his sandwich I put a bunch of mineral oil on it. And for those of you who don’t know, mineral oil is flavorless and gets the #2’s moving a lot easier. To my surprise, the guy didn’t call and complain about the sandwich being dry. In fact he didn’t come back into the store for about a month. When he did he asked to have his sandwich made completely dry, and no dressing on the side either. I never asked why he changed his order, and he never complained again.

Growing up in NYC in the 70's there was urban legend that rats had been found in the chicken at KFC.

A 14 year old boy from Michigan bit into a roast beef sandwich from Arby’s which had part of a finger in it. Apparently, an employee had sliced part of their finger off in the meat slicer.

Nyssa's Minion

The closest I ever came to working fast food was working in the kitchen at Domino's. I'm pretty proud to say I never one had the urge to spit on a pizza, stick my dick in the dough or any of that foolhardiness. Neither did the co-workers. So if you ordered from the Hermosa Dominos one summer back in like '00 and it tasted funky, that was pure Dominos baby.

Darryl Sutter has a posse

The 7-Layer Burrito at Taco Smell.

'Nuff said