Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Baton Rouge Officers Killed, Three Injured in 'Ambush'

Oh snap....it's the Fuzz!

Default Three Baton Rouge Officers Killed, Three Injured in 'Ambush'

Please say a prayer for the Officers, family, friends and all of the men & women involved in Sunday's tragic incident.

Three Baton Rouge Officers Killed, Three Injured in 'Ambush'

The officers were responding to a call of shots fired when they were gunned down in an apparent "ambush" around 9 a.m. local time, said Baton Rouge Mayor Kip Holden. Two of the officers killed were from the Baton Rouge Police Department. They were identified as Officer Montrell Jackson, 32, a 10-year veteran, and Matthew Gerald, 41, who had been serving for less than a year, officials said. Also killed was Brad Garafola, 45, a 24-year veteran of the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's office, officials said "These men are husbands, fathers, sons and brothers," Sheriff Sid Gautreaux said. "We are devastated to lose one of our own, and another is now in a fight for his life. We are asking for your prayers at this time. We will get through this together as a family and as a community." A 41-year-old Baton Rouge police officer suffered non-life threatening injuries, while two East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office Deputies, aged 41 and 51, were injured. The 41-year-old was in critical condition, and "absolutely fighting for his life," said Gov. John Bel Edwards
    RIP my brothers.........
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

WTF is going on lately???

This **** is getting real old real quick.

Be careful out there, SloMo. Seriously.
    "Jeff Carter, gets number 300, and shots up the ying yang." -Jim Fox, March 7, 2016.

FIRE BETTMAN!!
    Images

I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

FIRE BETTMAN!!
    Images

I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

1st Scoring Line

Default Three Baton Rouge Officers Killed, Three Injured in 'Ambush'

Blue Lives Matter

Team LGK
    Images

This is looking more and more like 1968. It may only get worse.

MLK took the path of Gandi and won. These people are taking the path of Domestic Terrorism and should be dealt with by all of us as such.
    I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.

Hit it like a baby seal

Quote Originally Posted by x-wingcamewest View Post
    This is looking more and more like 1968. It may only get worse.

MLK took the path of Gandi and won. These people are taking the path of Domestic Terrorism and should be dealt with by all of us as such.
    Lol. "These people". This guy who claimed himself a sovereign citizen?

Also, what did MLK win? That's right. A bullet. Tell me again about how he didn't protest by shutting down roadways and get thrown in jail for being a disturbance. You know, the same stuff going on now.

It's crazy how people want to say, "not all cops" and then turn around and say, "all of this group". What happened to "bad apples"? Did that only apply to certain groups?

You want to mourn the dead? Go for it. You want to talk history and the politics of racial injustices? At least know the history.

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html

3rd Line Role Player

Quote Originally Posted by smytheking View Post
    lol. "these people". This guy who claimed himself a sovereign citizen?

Also, what did mlk win? That's right. A bullet. Tell me again about how he didn't protest by shutting down roadways and get thrown in jail for being a disturbance. You know, the same stuff going on now.

It's crazy how people want to say, "not all cops" and then turn around and say, "all of this group". What happened to "bad apples"? Did that only apply to certain groups?

You want to mourn the dead? Go for it. You want to talk history and the politics of racial injustices? At least know the history.

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/article...irmingham.html
    boom!!!

Team LGK
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Lol. "These people". This guy who claimed himself a sovereign citizen?

Also, what did MLK win? That's right. A bullet. Tell me again about how he didn't protest by shutting down roadways and get thrown in jail for being a disturbance. You know, the same stuff going on now.

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Article...irmingham.html
    Yes, "These People" The people throughout this country that are shooting and murdering cops and ordinary citizens, going about their business daily. "These people who chant in the streets, "What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want them? NOW.
    These people that home invade, rob, rape, car jack, and terrorize law abiding citizens with abandoned. I don't care what race, creed, or religion they are. I don't care if they are riding Harley Davidsons or Low riders. They are domestic terrorist, nothing more.
    As far as history, I know it well. King resisted and condemned acts of violence and went about his work like Gandi did. What did he win? Are you kidding me?
    Not only do I know history, but I lived through that era in Detroit. I have my facts straight.
    As far as BLM goes. If all lives do not matter, then No Lives Matter.
    I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.