Thread: Instant Pot Digital Pressure Cooker

Hell yes.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Took my 6 qt Instant Pot on its maiden voyage last night and followed the recipe in the OP for the lentil coconut curry soup. Turned out pretty well although next time I'll likely add some shrimp, coconut water to thin it out a bit and boost the coconut flavor, and cook it for a couple minutes longer to soften up the lentils a bit more.

They're a finesse team.
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    499 Post(s)

Just got one of these...any new recipes to share?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3390 Post(s)

Okay so this is all over social media now. You know how things are, people loooove trendy stuff and they all jump on the bandwagon for it. So for those that have it, are you using it often? Or is it a, "Oh it's cool so I'll use it once or twice and then put it away like I do with a crock pot?"
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

They're a finesse team.
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    499 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Okay so this is all over social media now. You know how things are, people loooove trendy stuff and they all jump on the bandwagon for it. So for those that have it, are you using it often? Or is it a, "Oh it's cool so I'll use it once or twice and then put it away like I do with a crock pot?"
    It's a staple that remains on our counter. Comes in handy with 2 small children that demand your attention.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    We have our share of trendy appliances collecting dust (I'm looking at you George Foreman Grill) but I can tell you we've had ours for about a year now and it still gets used at least once a week. Everything from hard boiled eggs to yogurt to kalua pork to saffron rice. It's a pretty cool device that can cook almost anything.
    "Funny thing I haven't heard Beat LA for a while here. Music to MY ears." - Bob Miller LA at SJ 10/22/2015