Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    925 Post(s)

I can't wait.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IS A BRUTAL, BEAUTIFUL GAME (HANDS-ON PREVIEW)

During my playthrough, I never felt as though the experience was too on rails, even when embarking on missions. Events flowed into one another seamlessly as I explored the wide-open world. It’s a game that makes me feel like anything is possible and that I won’t be artificially constrained by invisible walls or other limiting factors that shatter the immersion. If I spy a mountain in the distance, I can go climb it. If I see a train, I can ride alongside it on my horse, leap aboard, and rob it. If I see a barber stationed in the back of a saloon, I can pay him to give me a sweet handlebar mustache…provided I’ve let my facial hair grow long enough to do so.

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    925 Post(s)

Out of curiosity, when playing the last Red Dead,

Did anyone else name their favorite horses?

I paid $5 for the War Horse download. I named him "Mal."

The nice thing was, if Mal died for whatever reason, I just used the horse deed in my satchel again, and it was like Mal never died.

"It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    925 Post(s)

I just got an update from Amazon telling me that I can download the game at midnight on the Monday night (12am, Oct 23) before its scheduled release!

On the one hand, it'd be great to get it early.

On the other hand, that's terrible because I leave town on the 24th. So, at most, I'd have one night to play before I didn't play for two nights. And what's the point of that?

On the other other hand, that means I can download it before my trip, and when I get back to my apartment on Friday afternoon, I'll be able to jump right in!

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darby View Post
    I just got an update from Amazon telling me that I can download the game at midnight on the Monday night (12am, Oct 23) before its scheduled release!

On the one hand, it'd be great to get it early.

On the other hand, that's terrible because I leave town on the 24th. So, at most, I'd have one night to play before I didn't play for two nights. And what's the point of that?

On the other other hand, that means I can download it before my trip, and when I get back to my apartment on Friday afternoon, I'll be able to jump right in!

You can download early but the game will be locked until Midnight Eastern Time on Friday the 26th.

But yes, you can enjoy it on Friday afternoon with it ready to go!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    925 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    You can download early but the game will be locked until Midnight Eastern Time on Friday the 26th.

But yes, you can enjoy it on Friday afternoon with it ready to go!
    Thanks Mel. I like your enthusiasm.

What was your horse's name?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darby View Post
    Thanks Mel. I like your enthusiasm.

What was your horse's name?
    It was probably Son of a b**** because when I played Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox 360 back then, I didn't have an HDTV yet. I kept falling off the horse over and over when I overestimated it's stamina. (I couldn't see my health and the horse's stamina on the bottom left hand corner of the screen for like 6 months...)
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

I named my horse Melvis.

Single player is 65 hours long, which means it'll take me until 2020 to beat.
    Last edited by Dexter; October 15th, 2018 at 09:02 PM.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513