Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been stalking LGK for about 6 years...

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Yes. Familiar with the Taco Bell rumors, the Deadmarsh and Alison returning by Christmas reports. Lol.

Team LGK
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    300 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Welcome stalker/lurker, I mean Sam!

This is a great place to post and I feel that a lot of people are missing out by not posting here. We are seriously all family.

And I am only ruthless because I was taught by x-wing =D

Thats right, blame the old man for all of your character flaws and poor up bringing.

Sammy, if you really need a time sink in your life, join Team LGK and join us in the shout box. You can watch most of us make fools of ourselves daily or join in. Hell, we may even let you feed the stinking dolphin.
    I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.

SHOOT!
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    251 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_McMaster View Post
    Decided to finally sign up. Been a fan since Mike Krushelnyski's rainbow game-winning and series-clinching OT goal against the Flames back in the 1990 playoffs. 1st live game attended was at the GW Forum vs the Senators back in 1996 (Dan Bylsma's NHL debut, ha ha, I don't know why I remember this). Best memories are the 2 recent Cup wins of course. Worst memory was John LeClair's OT game winner, 93 Cup Finals (Kings were down 3-0 in that game. Mark Hardy's MONSTER hit on Mike Keane ignited the 3 goal comeback to send the game to OT). GO KINGS GO!
    Nice!! I put that goal in my top 10 in team history.

LSS: I went to school in Denmark that season, so a friend sent me VHS tapes so we could watch the Kings playoffs. Because euro VHS was in a different format from north America, it took is several days to locate a staff member that had American/universal VHS. So then we had several watch parties in the studio after school. We kept watching Vernon reaching for the rainbow puck as it floated to the back of the net time after time after time...