Inanimate ****ing object
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ludwig View Post
    What 's the difference between a girl from USC and a parrot???

You can teach a parrot to say "NO!!!"...
    Apparently, I should have gone to USC.

Come back zinc !
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    182 Post(s)

Sigh... I must have met girls that transferred there.

I grew a Fatmanchu.
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)

So are you saying I should give away my parrot for a USC girl?

Regina...rhymes with fun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsfan626 View Post
    So are you saying I should give away my parrot for a USC girl?
    I guess that depends on what tricks you've taught the parrot.

Have Heart
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Go bruins!

2nd Scoring Line
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

2nd Scoring Line
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

WARNING :

USC VS UCLA THREAD ON LA KINGS SITE WILL CAUSE DIVIDED NATION
    Last edited by WstCoastFlyer; January 12th, 2017 at 06:17 AM.

2nd Scoring Line
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

There is ONLY 1 LA...SC should move to ANAHIEM and play with the LA DUCKS AND LA ANGELS OF ANAHEIM

Reptilian Ambassador
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    331 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eddieshack23 View Post
    I played for UCLA from 83 to 87.

Those were always good games.
    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Yes, they were. Especially if there was a fight in the stand. Played for UCLA 85? - 89. We may have been teammates at some point.
    Funny I must have suited up against you two because I played for California Lutheran University (with overlap on both your tenures) and we inflicted the mercy rule against your team on a number of occasions... Our little old university with our stacked team of Swedes, Finns and Norwegians, one Russian, and Griff.. a monster we recruited off the football team who could barely skate!!!! Thank god that Scandinavians are all Lutheran!!!!! We actually beat University of Anchorage Alaska in a tourney back then..

Did you guys ever play against UC Berkeley, who had that one forward that was so wide, he had the number 387???... He was their "enforcer" and we literally demolished him!!!
    Wow itʻs a small world after all..!!!

Did you ever end up playing any semi-pro?? I spent a year or two after that playing for the Trail Smokeeaters but my highlight was playing on a line with Bure!!!
    lol Valeri Bure!!!! I got a 2 week temp transfer to the Spokane Chiefs.. that was fun!! Except Spokane is a cesspool!!!
    If you are ever in Trail B.C. or Rossland B.C. for the snow, go visit the Colander in Trail B.C.... Weʻd go there for team meals...
    It was a neat experience for a So-Cal native to play for an industrial town hockey team in Canada..

Played pickup with Chelios and Tony Danza a few years back over Christmas break at the Ice Palace here on Oahu
    Youʻd be surprised how many ex-pros retired here and show up for a holiday pickup game

Santiclaws i would have never guessed you played before because our perspectives and sensibilities are so different on this forum..
    I played right D-man most of time... sometimes right wing on specialty teams!! You must have played forward ...
    lol I disagree with you all the time!!! Isnʻt it you that wanted to get rid of Carter?? Hates Nolan, etc??

Ya we killed the trojans too.. must have been tough for you UCLA and USC folks from big schools to get whipped by this small liberal arts university in Thousand Oaks..

Was it you guys (or Berkeley) that had the girl playing D on your team??
    Last edited by Alosha27; January 12th, 2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: remembered a girl playing>

Inanimate ****ing object
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alosha27 View Post
    Funny I must have suited up against you two because I played for California Lutheran University (with overlap on both your tenures) and we inflicted the mercy rule against your team on a number of occasions... Our little old university with our stacked team of Swedes, Finns and Norwegians, one Russian, and Griff.. a monster we recruited off the football team who could barely skate!!!! Thank god that Scandinavians are all Lutheran!!!!! We actually beat University of Anchorage Alaska in a tourney back then..

Did you guys ever play against UC Berkeley, who had that one forward that was so wide, he had the number 387???... He was their "enforcer" and we literally demolished him!!!
    Wow itʻs a small world after all..!!!

Did you ever end up playing any semi-pro?? I spent a year or two after that playing for the Trail Smokeeaters but my highlight was playing on a line with Bure!!!
    lol Valeri Bure!!!! I got a 2 week temp transfer to the Spokane Chiefs.. that was fun!! Except Spokane is a cesspool!!!
    If you are ever in Trail B.C. or Rossland B.C. for the snow, go visit the Colander in Trail B.C.... Weʻd go there for team meals...
    It was a neat experience for a So-Cal native to play for an industrial town hockey team in Canada..

Played pickup with Chelios and Tony Danza a few years back over Christmas break at the Ice Palace here on Oahu
    Youʻd be surprised how many ex-pros retired here and show up for a holiday pickup game

Santiclaws i would have never guessed you played before because our perspectives and sensibilities are so different on this forum..
    I played right D-man most of time... sometimes right wing on specialty teams!! You must have played forward ...
    lol I disagree with you all the time!!! Isnʻt it you that wanted to get rid of Carter?? Hates Nolan, etc??

Ya we killed the trojans too.. must have been tough for you UCLA and USC folks from big schools to get whipped by this small liberal arts university in Thousand Oaks..

Was it you guys (or Berkeley) that had the girl playing D on your team??
    Girls in leotards leading you out onto the ice? Kate Smith blasting over the PA system? A packed house and one of our guys almost getting into it with the fans who were hanging over the glass behind our bench and heckling him? Nope. I have no recollection. We technically had a girl on our team but I don't think she ever actually played. Could be.

No semi-pro for me. I sucked. Played left wing in college. And I'm not the one who wanted to get rid of Carter and I have nothing against Nolan. I think you're thinking of someone else.

And losing to you guys wasn't that big of a deal - you played our "B" team. The club team didn't turn anyone away so for a time we had an "A" and a "B" team because we had too many players. The "B" team would be guys who couldn't make the "varsity" team. At least that was the case when I was there. I played on both the "A" and the "B" teams depending on which year it was plus some of the "A" guys would play on the "B" team sometimes if it didn't have enough players for a full squad.
    Last edited by santiclaws; January 12th, 2017 at 08:48 AM.