Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeff Carter and Drew Doughty are your 2017 All-Stars (Jersey pics inside)

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Sweet! Thanks Chris.

It sure looks naked though with that missing team logo shoulder patch.
    I got a neon black one (2 years ago) done up as a Doughty and TeamLA had the iron on patches for the team logo as well. I would imagine that they will put a Kings logo on the purple if you buy it.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1311 Post(s)

Since the Kings screwed up both the 50th anniversary jersey and the all star jersey I gotta thank them for saving me $$.
    That's 2 jerseys I'd consider buying but nope.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3082 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    I got a neon black one (2 years ago) done up as a Doughty and TeamLA had the iron on patches for the team logo as well. I would imagine that they will put a Kings logo on the purple if you buy it.
    Did you order it through TeamLAStore.com and did you have to request it? Or was it automatically there for you?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Did you order it through TeamLAStore.com and did you have to request it? Or was it automatically there for you?
    That jersey was bit of an ordeal. I think TeamLA is blowing out the black replicas now but they were sold out in spring 2015. I actually bought a replica from Total Hockey in the summer and then took it to TeamLA store something like 6 months later. They had the lettering kit for Doughty there (had to show them a picture of him with the A on the front), so I left the jersey and picked it up a few days later. To be safe, you'll probably want to call and talk to a manager. But I would think if they had lettering kits to customize a black jersey, then they should be able to use that kit on a purple jersey. The names look like standard black or white; they'll have 8's from Kane jerseys, and the LA patch is the LA patch no matter what it goes on. With enough money anything is possible.

Luc says: how you doin'?
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    716 Post(s)

Mike Smith in net makes me think of the 1993 ASG when the Wales Conference had the following in goal: Patrick Roy, Craig Billington, & Peter Sidorkiewicz (who won 8 out of 64 games that season).

Reptilian Ambassador
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Default Jeff Carter and Drew Doughty are your 2017 All-Stars (Jersey pics inside)

Smh that some are up in arms about Smith over Budaj. Considering its common knowledge that every team has a minimum of one representative. 7 teams and 11 spots.
    Go figure LGK!!
    While Budaj has been playing very well!for the most part, his last outing was a stinker.. didn't he knock one or two of those goals in the last game???
    I'm okay with Doughty and Carter..

CalgaryKing
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1001 Post(s)

Default Jeff Carter and Drew Doughty are your 2017 All-Stars (Jersey pics inside)

During After 40 mins tonight Elliotte announced Blink 182 and Demi Levato as the... entertainment.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3082 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
    During After 40 mins tonight Elliotte announced Blink 182 and Demi Levato as the... entertainment.
    That sure screams Hollywood.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Just... just listen.
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    741 Post(s)

"Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."
    "It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself."