vBookie Event: Kings vs Blues (NHL)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win! 2/1 F (3.00) 12 372851156 WIN!
Blues Win 2/1 F (3.00) 7 132223000  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Game 42: Kings vs Blues - Jan 12th, 7:30 PM PST

  1. #11
    Video Game First Liner
    Ecktore's Avatar
    Karma: 3033000
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,635
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    TVE!!
    geogirl!!!

  2. #12
    Your Favorite vBookie
    geogirl's Avatar
    Karma: 1250002000
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,767
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)

    Default

    When completed in 1874, the Eads Bridge in St. Louis was the longest arch bridge in the world, with an overall length of 6,442 feet. The ribbed steel arch spans were considered daring, as was the use of steel as a primary structural material: It was the first such use of true steel in a major bridge project. The bridge was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964, recognizing its innovations in design, materials, construction methods, and importance in the history of large-scale engineering projects.

  3. #13
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19,840
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3057 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    When completed in 1874, the Eads Bridge in St. Louis was the longest arch bridge in the world, with an overall length of 6,442 feet. The ribbed steel arch spans were considered daring, as was the use of steel as a primary structural material: It was the first such use of true steel in a major bridge project. The bridge was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964, recognizing its innovations in design, materials, construction methods, and importance in the history of large-scale engineering projects.
    Amazing!!!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  4. #14
    jammer's overlord
    Nyssa42's Avatar
    Karma: 2130617134
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,160
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2159 Post(s)

    Default

    this is what the Blues Season Ticket Holder pack looked like for this year.

    and these are the 4 coasters that are in the packet that says "coasters" to the right of the package:

    GO KINGS GO!!!

  5. #15
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19,840
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3057 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    this is what the Blues Season Ticket Holder pack looked like for this year.

    and these are the 4 coasters that are in the packet that says "coasters" to the right of the package:
    It's like 3 times better than ours. Why am I not surprised?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  6. #16
    Your Favorite vBookie
    geogirl's Avatar
    Karma: 1250002000
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,767
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Amazing!!!

  7. #17
    Your Favorite vBookie
    geogirl's Avatar
    Karma: 1250002000
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,767
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    this is what the Blues Season Ticket Holder pack looked like for this year.

    and these are the 4 coasters that are in the packet that says "coasters" to the right of the package:
    That's pretty neat-o.

  8. #18
    Sizzler Across The Street
    Rogie-Vachon's Avatar
    Karma: 10142000
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,956
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    669 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    When completed in 1874, the Eads Bridge in St. Louis was the longest arch bridge in the world, with an overall length of 6,442 feet. The ribbed steel arch spans were considered daring, as was the use of steel as a primary structural material: It was the first such use of true steel in a major bridge project. The bridge was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964, recognizing its innovations in design, materials, construction methods, and importance in the history of large-scale engineering projects.
    Okay Geo...Here's a little trivia for ya {no peaking on the world wide web}
    Who actually supplied the materials for this bridge?
    What river did it cross?
    And...what superstition in 1874 was used to convince people it was safe to cross?

    You're on the clock...

  9. #19
    Die Hard
    forum gold's Avatar
    Karma: 2142483647
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

    Default

    Big reverse bet. We need points. Props to the Blues for maintaining the original logo and colors. GKG!!

  10. #20
    Your Favorite vBookie
    geogirl's Avatar
    Karma: 1250002000
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,767
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogie-Vachon View Post
    Okay Geo...Here's a little trivia for ya {no peaking on the world wide web}
    Who actually supplied the materials for this bridge?
    What river did it cross?
    And...what superstition in 1874 was used to convince people it was safe to cross?

    You're on the clock...
    Missouri was the granite source
    Mississippi
    14 locomotives crossed it first

    BOOM!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •