Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: The all encompassing "Dogs at the Arena" Thread.

  1. #1
    Jerseys need purple
    aragorn's Avatar
    Karma: 1319700
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    825
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    278 Post(s)

    Default The all encompassing "Dogs at the Arena" Thread.

    So, those at the game saw a Pomeranian in a Kings outfit up on the big screen. What's up with that? Who brings a dog (other than a service dog) to the arena and why let it in? I wasn't near the dog section but the person next to me is very allergic to dogs. Granted, the Pom was probably quieter than the knuckleheads behind me, but still... it's like those who bring their pets clothes shopping or to dinner. It just doesn't seem right.

    Rant over.

  2. #2
    The Dolphin is not Amused
    orpheus's Avatar
    Karma: 10630607
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,022
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1409 Post(s)

    Default

    What's next? Dolphins at Staples?
    http://letsgokings.com/signaturepics/sigpic555_5.gif

  3. #3
    I've got Myxomatosis
    BDTR's Avatar
    Karma: 1232722
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,848
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

    Default

    This should be good for about 35 hours of material for Adam Carolla...

  4. #4
    waxing poetic
    Hipcheck's Avatar
    Karma: 5844000
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    31,354
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    750 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR View Post
    This should be good for about 35 hours of material for Adam Carolla...
    The first thing I thought of....I wonder if the Dog was indeed a service animal.
    "If the Kings win the Stanley Cup, I'll invite you and three friends over to drink Patine Cellars Wine from the Stanley Cup." Jim Fox to Hipcheck 09/28/2015

    Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

  5. #5
    2nd Scoring Line
    Russ's Avatar
    Karma: 1391761
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    So, those at the game saw a Pomeranian in a Kings outfit up on the big screen. What's up with that? Who brings a dog (other than a service dog) to the arena and why let it in? I wasn't near the dog section but the person next to me is very allergic to dogs. Granted, the Pom was probably quieter than the knuckleheads behind me, but still... it's like those who bring their pets clothes shopping or to dinner. It just doesn't seem right.

    Rant over.

    First world problems???

  6. #6
    2nd Scoring Line
    Russ's Avatar
    Karma: 1391761
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipcheck View Post
    The first thing I thought of....I wonder if the Dog was indeed a service animal.


    Hogwash! toy dogs can not be service animals.


    /SARCASM

  7. #7
    Darryl Sutter has a posse
    SuperCalo2000's Avatar
    Karma: 1341400
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,821
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)

    Default

    There are service dogs for diabetics in addition to those for the blind and deaf but for a few bucks, some people get a stupid vest to bring Fluffy everywhere. I don't get why people want to bring their dog to Ralphs or a bar.

    I hope this was indeed a real service dog.

  8. #8
    1st Scoring Line
    LAKingSteve's Avatar
    Karma: 1351000
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,185
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)

    Default

    There had to be a legit reason for allowing the dog in. I can't imagine Staples let it in for by accident or missed it in bag checks.

  9. #9
    <3 Tanner <3
    TooCool's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19,462
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2913 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAKingSteve View Post
    There had to be a legit reason for allowing the dog in. I can't imagine Staples let it in for by accident or missed it in bag checks.
    Let's hope so... but I'm not so sure.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

    Rink Dawg

  10. #10
    1st Scoring Line
    LAKingSteve's Avatar
    Karma: 1351000
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,185
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    531 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Let's hope so... but I'm not so sure.
    Yeah, who knows. But the fact that she was pretty blatant in showing the dog made me think it was legit...unless she was just dumb. If she did "sneak" it in, someone will be in big trouble.

    #pomeraniangate

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •