Thread: 2017-2018 Season ticket invoice

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

My rep told me you cant get a refund on the deposit but you can use the deposit against single game tickets if you don't find seats you want.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nosoupforyou View Post
    you haven't been there on a major holiday recently, have you...
    Yes I have, it's busy and massive lines...like say a concession stand at Staples to hit the can or grab a beer.

4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Default Who else is not renewing their season tix?

After 12 years, unfortunately, we will not be renewing next season. We're being priced out at this point and with the current state of the team, we may be in for a couple of lean years. Is anyone else contemplating not renewing?

1st Scoring Line
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

It's been 28 years for us. Same seats at Staples since it opened. Hockey has played a big part in our family. My son played AA and AAA with the Jr Kings until he aged out. A cousin was drafted and played with the Kings. Year in and year out we have been die hard fans, (though not in the die hard section). Just not feeling it anymore. Not at these prices and the plummeting prices on the secondary market. And now the he club's attempt to control that market through Flash Seats. This club used to try keep the STHs happy. Not so much anymore. Now it's about increasing revenue year after year. Then there is spending almost 2 hours in Thursday night traffic to drive the 15 miles to Staples. Eventually you reach your limit.

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOMBER View Post
    Listen up derby, I specifically said "political propaganda", if you equate cancer and gay pride, your way off base...my mother passed from lymphoma, one is a political propaganda issue of choice imposed on people with kid's not wanting to be subjected to this type of thing at a sporting event and one is a terrible disease not wanted by anyone afflicted with it and a noble and justifiable cause to bring light to!

Don't even try to compare the two, there is a time and place for everything, Staples center is not that place to promote homosexuality, sorry if that strikes a nerve.

I cant wait until they get rid of that god damn kiss cam showing people of the opposite sex shoving their straight agenda down our throats. I mean will someone think of the kids???

"The Kings are THE KINGS"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)

We are also not renewing, been a STH since 02. About 7 years ago finally found seats we LOVE. We have been all around Staples. 110, 107, 215, 307 and now 309 row 1. We are bummed to give up the seats we love and the people we love to be around during the games but not as bummed as I thought we would be.

Not sure why but its not as tough a decision as I thought. I think DeaderFan hit on the head with the traffic issue. It seems harder and harder every year to get to Staples, find parking, eat and enjoy the game. That combined with my kids schedules getting busier and busier just doesn't make it a smart move on our part. If I could still sell tickets for what we paid (not trying to make money, just trying to not lose money) we would consider keeping them. Sadly, I cant get close to what we pay for most games.

I put the D in RICHARSON
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian20 View Post
    After 12 years, unfortunately, we will not be renewing next season. We're being priced out at this point and with the current state of the team, we may be in for a couple of lean years. Is anyone else contemplating not renewing?
    Came in after one of the lockouts, forgot which one even. Pretty sure I'm done now unless they decide to go back to $10/seat.

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)

There's enough of a waiting list that they really don't care about who isn't renewing, unfortunately.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    836 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    There's enough of a waiting list that they really don't care about who isn't renewing, unfortunately.
    Rams and chargers have lists too...

FWIW, I think you are correct. I also think the Kings will get a rude awakening with how many people give up their place in line on the list.

Has everyone seen the Bailey Ticket bundle? https://www.nhl.com/kings/tickets/theme-games/baileysticketbundle

It's starting to resemble a decade ago when you could get $10 seats on a Kings special and sit next to friends and coworkers who were STH.

El Capitan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    I was actually wondering about this. How many people on the wait list are actually going to move forward with the state of the team and price increase? I have two friends who were on the list and when they were contacted a few months ago they decided to eat the hold money they had put down to be on the list and pass on tickets. I know despite them saying how jammed they are with STH's the renewals were already down before this season, have to wonder where that number sits now.