Driver, Assload Wagon
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John a90 View Post
    well, I'd sure prefer them to these god-awful beard copiers who make guys look like they should be fighting in the Civil War or something.
    Pictures from San Jose showing Sasquatch and Chewbacca resemble the packaging for Smith Bros Cough Drops...

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Oh wow the excuses people are making is cracking me up. The refs blew the game? LMAO. Surprised there wasn't a "Kings are too tired right now" like the excuse used a couple years ago for why the Kings didn't make the playoffs. The Kings had a week long break. The Coyotes are a worse team. No excuse for losing.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bojanglz View Post
    Oh wow the excuses people are making is cracking me up. The refs blew the game? LMAO. Surprised there wasn't a "Kings are too tired right now" like the excuse used a couple years ago for why the Kings didn't make the playoffs. The Kings had a week long break. The Coyotes are a worse team. No excuse for losing.
    They didn't even look tired to me just.... off. Too much skating around in circles inside the opposing team's blue line and not getting a shot through. We also got caught time and time again with our D trying to do too much. There were many 2 on 1's we gave up and they cost us big time. Also people were just coughing up the puck without any reason. The ref's on that blown call on the goal certainly didn't help but weren't the sole reason we lost. Budaj letting in the soft Coyotes' 4th goal didn't help either. Many things led to the loss. Just an off night. I'm looking for a good rebound game against Florida tomorrow.

2nd Scoring Line
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

HURRY BACK QUICKIE! !!!

Hey I was the ONLY poster who got it right...has that ever happend ?
    Last edited by WstCoastFlyer; February 17th, 2017 at 07:35 AM.

Gone Fishin'
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)

I've said it before and I'll say it again...the Kings have major problems with teams with speed. Perilini kicked our a$$ again

All Star
    Images
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1602 Post(s)

didnt get to watch teh game. Sutter's postgame notes implied he played, ok, but needed more compete. Anybody have any thoughts to give on how he looked last night? Was he dangerous at all? Defensive liability?

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

You are very lucky then, Not a very good effort from anyone

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    didnt get to watch teh game. Sutter's postgame notes implied he played, ok, but needed more compete. Anybody have any thoughts to give on how he looked last night? Was he dangerous at all? Defensive liability?
    Assuming you are talking about Kempe... I thought he looked really well. He forechecked well and surprised a couple players with his speed by reaching them faster than really any of our other kings would have. He had some nice puck prescence and his speed is just something we haven't seen on this team in a long time. Looked like he did fairly well defensively. I thought maybe once or twice he looked a bit lost when Kopitar had the puck, (seemed like Kempe wasn't sure where to go and looked a bit too close to him), but it'll come in time. I'm sure he'd like to have his breakaway back where he missed the net on a backhand. Overall I'd say a solid first game and he really didn't look out of place much at all.

All Star
    Images
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1602 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie King View Post
    Assuming you are talking about Kempe...
    yes, not sure how i spaced out and left that part out. Thanks for the recap.